7. Dan
8. Jackie (if I'm not working)
9. jim AKA ken
10. Hugh
11. nismo_k12 (possibly);
12. jowley (if things got to plan)

curtis

Ex. Club Member
IF i have my engine rebuilt by then, which is a possiblity, i might use this as an excuse to "run it in" lol

So might make a sudden appearance, but can't promise anything :)

Its only 135miles away o_O

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Were you at anychance on the M1 motorway services (Northbound) earlier this month Curtis, playing with a football?

curtis

Ex. Club Member
ermm, couldnt say i was...i did have to go on the m1 eariler this month, and stop at some services in my car, but no football lol

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
ermm, couldnt say i was...i did have to go on the m1 eariler this month, and stop at some services in my car, but no football lol

It's just that I saw a K10 very Similar to yours I was going to take a picture but I had the bambino in my arms, lol.

Simonh

Midlands Rep
111 miles im really tempted ill see what i can do but it would be my first time on the motorway on a big journey :(

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
get ya self down :D or is it up ?lol :upside:

hey my first motorway journey was 300 miles lol ya sharp get used to ramming ya way in to gaps lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
1. pjg1979;
2. eltaylor001 (in my civic);
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy;
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken
10. Hugh
13. Antony (yep im actualy coming)

Simonh

Midlands Rep
1. pjg1979;
2. eltaylor001 (in my civic);
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy;
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken
10. Hugh
13. Antony (yep im actualy coming)
14,simonh (possibly)

Antony

Ex. Club Member
Yeeeessss! Potential 13 Bring It On!!!!!

Antony any sign of those HID's yet?

yup, in and fitted my fellow.... dange theyre bright but i can only use them on full beam.....ah well.... better not come towards me with your mains or fogs on...ill blind the lot of ya...hahaha

solarice

Ex. Club Member
If i knew mine would be done, id say im provisionally in...but not 100% confident it would be wise to drive the car that distance on a questionable fuel map.

So it'll be totally last minute, as depends how the following weeks work out. :)

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
yup, in and fitted my fellow.... dange theyre bright but i can only use them on full beam.....ah well.... better not come towards me with your mains or fogs on...ill blind the lot of ya...hahaha

All I can say Antony is bring on the country roads, best time of year.

Hugh

If i knew mine would be done, id say im provisionally in...but not 100% confident it would be wise to drive the car that distance on a questionable fuel map.

So it'll be totally last minute, as depends how the following weeks work out. :)

Well you could always blag a lift down if you want?

eltaylor001

North Rep

Well you could always blag a lift down if you want?

Yep there's plenty of room in me civic if you want to catch a lift. The more the merrier lol.

Hugh, you still want a lift? Do you want us to pick yous up direct or from boldon meet point? Give us buzz or summit to let us know.

If it's OK, I'll put my nose in as a probable? Depends if I've got a Micra by then... or if I'll get shot for turning up in an Omega...

eltaylor001

North Rep
We usually decide when we get there. Last ferrybridge was Maccy D's and Cinema, last north easties meet we just sat in Burger King were supposed to be going bowling but didn't lol.

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Ferrybridge Meeting Time Poll

Well as this Ferrybridge meet looks like it's going to be quite BIG, what is it now 14? Anyway here is now a poll for the ideal time to meet, it's going to be a multiple choice. And it's on the 29th if anybody has forgotten, lol.

Time Poll

eltaylor001

North Rep
Since no one other than Kenny listened to my post about times I shall take over and set things up.

We shall meet at Ferrybridge at 11am
and stay here til everyone arrives then convoy over to xscape etc. Those wanting to convoy from the North East shall meet at Boldon Leisure Park in the Story Book Pub car park at 9am. I am creating another thread for a list of those convoying down with these details.

Did you not read the rest of the thread? lol

eltaylor001

North Rep
lol, no worries. Poll came to the same conclusion but whether it would have done so if I hadn't already said 11 is another story he he.