Winter 29.11.2008 Ferrybridge Meet

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Hello everyone, we have about 5 weeks to the event and it's time to get names, Antony this should be enough time to get the turbo installed, lol.

Here we go:

1. pjg1979,

eltaylor001

North Rep
1. pjg1979;
2. eltaylor001 (in my civic);
3. Rob!! :p

Come one where are all the peeps from the orginal thread lol. Get your names down!

Robb

Site Supporter
Count me in!

If anyone else is heading up the M1 for this make it known, can meet at a services on the way or summit as it will be a long trek for me lol.

eltaylor001

North Rep
1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb

I'm technically southern to pjg being from Lincolnshire lol.

Come peeps, there was definately more of yer

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb
7. Dan

Im in, but im gonna need a post code or address etc
=]

What was the final date btw???

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
The final Date is the 29th November 2008, Junction 33 off M62,

Ferrybridge Motorway Services Area,
Great North Rd,
Knottingley,
West Yorkshire.
Postcode is WF11 0AF

jacb_1978

Ex. Club Member
1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb
7. Dan
8. Jackie (if I'm not working)

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken

some one remind me before please as its my birthday on the 26th of november and i will be gettin drunk in that week if i can get the week off lol

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
It'll be good to see you there Ken, I could then see your 3B up close (Bad Boy Bonnet) and take some notes.

1. pjg1979 aka Phil;
3. Rob!!;
4. Mick;
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb;
7. Dan;
8. Jackie (if I'm not working);
9. jim_bling AKA ken;

Nearly 10 looking good.

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Im sure we had about 15 names down for the last meet

Whats the plans then guys? Stay for a while, take some photos, have a chat then possibly go to xscape for a round of bowling and maybe even a mcdonalds?

eltaylor001

North Rep
I think that's pretty much the idea Rob. What time we planning on meeting up bearing in mind it's gonna take us proper northies 1.30-2h to get there.

Also those in Sunderland/Durham etc where would you like to meet for a convoy start point? Boldon is the usual, I would prefer a more southern start point Easington Services would work for me cos then only gotta go up one junction and back down or alternatively everybody meet at Boldon and drive to mine to pick up and then carry on.

eltaylor001

North Rep
hey you google map it it says - 1 hour and 50 minutes. I admittedly can get from sunderland to grantham (it's about 160 mile) in 2 hours (but not legally of course). You gotta remember we're gonna be a convoy going the speed limit.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
btw pjg by bad boy bonnet isnt done its just photo chopped im in two minds on if i want to do it now as i think it will look over the top

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Looks good in the display pic Ken. But its upto you obviously, maybe you could be different and paint over the bottom of the lights, instead of 'badboy' it'll look more 'sadboy' haha

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
Well boldon would be fine for me, but i still need a post code for tomtom
Im not exactly used to goin down the country =]

eltaylor001

North Rep
See here scrappy.

The final Date is the 29th November 2008, Junction 33 off M62,

Ferrybridge Motorway Services Area,
Great North Rd,
Knottingley,
West Yorkshire.
Postcode is WF11 0AF

But if we go in a convoy can't see you getting lost - although last time manage to lose Andy ha ha. It's a really easy journey straight down the A19 and then A1 till get to turn off.

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
So is that 10 now?

1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken

Hugh

Go on then, I'll see what I can do.
Only problem I have is cash for this meet, as I'm out the night before.
1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken
10. Hugh

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Don't think I'm going to be able to meet this one as its my birthday that day and my other half says shes planned something, will see if I can get out of it though lol.

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i might make the trip down..but the question is which car will i bring...dodododoododododoo.

just thinking if i come down ive got a set of Nismo Stune brake pads someone can buy off me for £100 notes. Brand new never been used still boxed.

for a k12

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
lmao mate yeah ya lost me coz i got cut up and instead of heading north i ended up going 10 miles south till i found a turning lmao, ar man now il go for def :D meet at boldon lol then down to ferrybridge :D yay petrol is 95.9 near me now on durham road :D

nismo k12 would be nice to see ya again mate ya have been very quiet recently :D

eltaylor001

North Rep
Cool. I'll meet everyone at Boldon then it's not that far really and the easiest start point. Do we have a time to meet at ferrybridge yet? What about 2pm or 3pm? I'm not fussed happy to go whenever. Think we met at 2pm last time. Someone set a time so can we can sort out the convoy start.

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well could meet like 11am or summit thats fine by me but will you be able to get out bed in time lol this time, cos we'd need to be at boldon for 9am then.

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
So is this list upto date so far?

1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy (possibly);
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken
10. Hugh

eltaylor001

North Rep
Ok so list so far

1. pjg1979;
3. Rob!!
4. Mick
5. Andy;
6. Robb
7. Dan
9. jim AKA ken
10. Hugh
11. nismo_k12 (possibly);

Since no one other than Kenny listened to my post about times I shall take over and set things up.

We shall meet at Ferrybridge at 11am and stay here til everyone arrives then convoy over to xscape etc. Those wanting to convoy from the North East shall meet at Boldon Leisure Park in the Story Book Pub car park at 9am. I am creating another thread for a list of those convoying down with these details.

jowley

Ex. Club Member
can i still come??? and may sound a bit thick but is the Ferrybridge Motorway Services Area, on the m62???
the travel lodge service area?

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Of course you can still come, everyone is welcome. Yes it is Junction 33 off M62, just head towards the big group of Micras, well thats what I did last time, lol. Unless your early, the last meet we were in the furthest part of the carpark as there will be a guaranteed spaces (Americans Disease, lol).