Windscreen for 2005 Nissan March

Hi all,
First post. I’m from the Republic of Ireland. I need to get a new windscreen for a 2005 Nissan March automatic.
Could anyone tell me if it would be the same as a 2005 Micra? Ive been quoted 190€ for a 2005 Micra and 1025€ for a 2005 March. As you can see it’s a massive price difference.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Hi all,
First post. I’m from the Republic of Ireland. I need to get a new windscreen for a 2005 Nissan March automatic.
Could anyone tell me if it would be the same as a 2005 Micra? Ive been quoted 190€ for a 2005 Micra and 1025€ for a 2005 March. As you can see it’s a massive price difference.
Well lad, from Athlone myself. The reason for the difference is just that it's Jap so they'd try and con you it's different, completely the same shell in that regard. Only difference that there may be from stock us that a lot of Jap cars have bronzed tinted windows from stock, but if it's being replaced you'll lose that anyway

"It just looks like a scrotum" - Jeremy Clarkson on the K12

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Thanks Liam, that’s exactly what I thought. Hopefully I’ll get an honest quote from one of the windscreen fitting companies.
If you want to keep an original bronze tinted you'd probably find one being broken on donedeal. If it has got that kind of tint on it

If you want to keep an original bronze tinted you'd probably find one being broken on donedeal. If it has got that kind of tint on it

No bronze tint to the glass, just want to get it replaced so it’ll pass the NCT.