Window Tints

im thinking about getting my windows tinted and im not sure how im goin to do it.
was wondering what u guys think:

should i do it myself with some window film
or
get it done professionally somewhere???

suggestions please.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Get it done proffesionally. It'll cost around 150 as hoodedreeper stated and normally covers a lifetime gaurantee. Doing it yourself will more than likely end in disaster lol, with bubbling etc!!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
do the rear 1/4 ones yourself (easier if you have pop out rear 1/4 windows) the get the rear one done profesinally. should only cost your between £40-£60 for the rear screen and around £20-£30 for the film for the 1/4 do it yourself jobbie. thats my plan ;)

Bence_Fs

Wha Tank
Auto tints just done my mates car for 160 quid. best tinting job ive seen. no bubbling anywhere. he has a huge variety of tint film aswell

Im booking up next week a think

deano123456

Ex. Club Member
yea i did my work van wornt worried how it came out and it wasnt good get it done properly mine cost me 130 bu i have had 4 cars done with them so i get discount lol

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
if you do end up doing it youself... dont do it in the dark... when its raining... as me and Kristian tried to do :D

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey all just like to say well i finally got mine done and looks great.
i got them done at a place near me in lincoln(lincolnshire) called kool tints, i got back 3 limo black and ova 2 at 70% and it cost me £140 wot a bargin by the sounds of your comments lol.