Window Seals

Snikty

Site Supporter
Heyas, I am getting my rust cut out today and am going to try and get some original window seals. Mine are rusted through and the one on the drivers side has spread into the door a little, so i'm not too keen on putting the rusted seal back on there after getting it cleaned up. I've tried to find the info myself but just wanted to double check that this diagram I have is for a two door k10 and the parts i need to try and get from nissan would be 80820 and 80821. If anyone knows someone over in the UK that would have some in good knick they could ship to Aussie land let me know.

Cheers lads!

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
thats mad where'd you get the diagram from??

wonder if nissan would still have the seals? or if any UK based companies make aftermarket ones... i did ask in the k10 forum once but had no luck

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
much point using second hand unless you have to though?

they are still 16 years old...

OP
OP
Snikty

Snikty

Site Supporter
Cool, cheers.

So is that diagram the 2 door? And would those codes be the actual part numbers??

One more thing. I'm getting rust taken out around the bottom of the drivers side of the windscreen. And for now we are just gonna chip it out as best we can and then treat. The reason being that we cant source a windscreen any time soon. The supplier says he can get a k10 windscreen soon but it is different dimensions on the super turbo. Does this sound right to you guys??

I'm thinking I'll just ask the guy who imported the car for me as he said he could import parts for me from japan so that may just be easiest...even though import costs are ridiculous at the moment :(

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Cool, cheers.

So is that diagram the 2 door? And would those codes be the actual part numbers??

One more thing. I'm getting rust taken out around the bottom of the drivers side of the windscreen. And for now we are just gonna chip it out as best we can and then treat. The reason being that we cant source a windscreen any time soon. The supplier says he can get a k10 windscreen soon but it is different dimensions on the super turbo. Does this sound right to you guys??

I'm thinking I'll just ask the guy who imported the car for me as he said he could import parts for me from japan so that may just be easiest...even though import costs are ridiculous at the moment :(

Thats the part nos. yes,going by the picture put the the no in the top left before the window seal part nos.

I'd say you been bs'd there about the windscreen dimensions

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I need those parts too, although i never bothered asking Nissan as my car went off to Kristian. I'm sure you could still get them though.

Micra 110

Site Supporter
The supplier says he can get a k10 windscreen soon but it is different dimensions on the super turbo.

Unless he knows more than what's below then it isn't :)

WindscreenPartNumbersCovering1982-9.jpg

the parts i need to try and get from nissan would be 80820 and 80821.

Those numbers correspond to a Parts search code used by the Dealer.

Part numbers below NB:Nissan charge £50.07 each

FrontDoorStraightWindowStripOutside.jpg

ive bought the inside rubbers for inside the door -window and the door strips for the outside, both new from nissan. think was about 350e for the 4, pricy but worth it if youve just resprayed the car,,

OP
OP
Snikty

Snikty

Site Supporter
Thanks for those lists Micra110 thats a big help!!

This is like the third time you've supplied a list of part nos for stuff Ive been chasing...I'm gonna call you 'The Man of Many Lists' from now on...DEAL WITH IT!! :grinning:

Micra 110

Site Supporter
Thanks for those lists Micra110 thats a big help!!

This is like the third time you've supplied a list of part nos for stuff Ive been chasing...I'm gonna call you 'The Man of Many Lists' from now on...DEAL WITH IT!! :grinning:

:blush:

I'm sure there's plenty of members who have Info that I don't but thanks anyway :cool: happy to help :)