window seals

Hi,

Anyone know where you get window seals for the k10 micra doors? or has anyone had experience of having big gaps between the glass and the seal at the bottom of the window? the seals are actually in fair to good condition, it's just when it's washed or raining water is pouring into the door.

thanks

Some water going into the doors is normal. There's drain holes at the bottom to let the water out. If these are blocked, the doors will rust.

I took mine to a carwash once and the inside of my doors was like a waterfall! I didnt have any door cards on either & got rather wet. I think Nissan would be the best place to ask for spares

Do you have a three or 5 door?

It's a 3 door. I accept that it will allow water through but there is at minimum 3mil of a gap. I was thinking of jus bending the metal ridge that the seal sits on. But I'm asking around before I take action. Just incase there is any better ideas.

thanks

scrappies!

i had this same problem on my red k10....wind down the window and push the top of the door frame in slightly....the metal bends like cardboard so be gentle....

Door Parts Breakdown

Micrabreakdown.jpg

Get a new strip, they wont be that much :)

Some water going into the doors is normal. There's drain holes at the bottom to let the water out. If these are blocked, the doors will rust.

I took mine to a carwash once and the inside of my doors was like a waterfall! I didnt have any door cards on either & got rather wet.

Haha, oh so thats what the piece of plastic over the cardboard-like door cards is for then!!

Back