window regulator glass clips

I have just bought a k11 and the drivers window doesnt go down, bloke I bought it from said it had broke but motor was ok etc. Have had a look and I need a new regulator really,the one in it is all bent and one glass window clip has broke, one is ok though.

Does anyone now where I can get another clip from, or what clips from another car manufacturer would fit ok,tried 2 scrappies with no luck at all and cant find any on the internet either.

picture of clips that I am talking about, Iv one good and in need of one.
$(KGrHqV,!hME3vhJk!G-BOF0SVPwmQ~~_1.JPG

andy

Ex. Club Member
can get a regulator from ebay, some epoxy adeisive or that new gorilla glue, should hold them clips to the glass, i have used the epoxy stuff in the past, never used the gorilla glue.

can get a regulator from ebay, some epoxy adeisive or that new gorilla glue, should hold them clips to the glass, i have used the epoxy stuff in the past, never used the gorilla glue.

Thanks andy,i have tried ebay aswell, but cant even find 1 of them clips,just others for other cars.

I got a couple for another fella a few weeks ago. Had to smash the windows to get them out!!!!!
They really do stick em on, you'd think undo the nut and hey ho! but no chance.
Surprising how much it takes to smash a window, and that's with a hammer :eek:

andy

Ex. Club Member
why not replace the hole glass, with the clips attached, rather than smashing it, ye its gonna cost a little extra, but at the end of the day you will also have a spare, if ever you need one.

Nothing yet mark. I've already had the ones out of my local scrappers, and no new ones in anywhere at the moment.
I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if anything is in bud.
I'll get them in the end, no worries.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
I am going to send him 1 or 2 which ever it is :)
might be an item worth getting and keeping handy though for future dvlaboy :) hahahahahahaha shiate me teefs have fell out