Wind deflectors/ rain guards did Nissan do any for a K11?

Not sure if the shape of the pre facelift and facelift versions are different if so im asking about pre-facelift ones...

Did Nissan do ranguards for the micra? if so anyone got any pics of any fitted to their cars? looking for 3 door ones.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Nissan didn't do them as such (as far as I'm aware), but a quick search on Google and eBay brings up literally hundreds of wind deflectors for the K11s. Don't think there's any difference in size between the pre-facelift and facelift models though. I think the most common brand seems to be Heko, good price and good quality (Y)

OP
OP
johnbr6
Cheers man, will keep an eye out. :laugh:

Got them for my p10 but not fitted them so wanna get some for this car and fit them asap! I know about Hecko, just wanted to see if Nissan did them :)

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Most of the wind deflectors on ebay are the easy fit ones. The stick under the door's window frame and it's very tight there. If you have automatic windows... wouldn't recommend them to you. Better get the one that sits outside the door and it has 3 metal brackets with pins to hold it. They are fairly rare though.
Good luck

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
Nissan still do them and have around 30 sets in stock. Cant remember theprice tho, ill check on Monday. They sit on the outside with double sided tape. I know as i ork for Nissan and was check ing formy own car and will be ordering them asap. I only think they hav the 3dr ones now, oh and they also hve carpet mats, i have them already

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
Hey, man ( sorry for off topic) did you sell your red star?
no i still have it lol, i dont think i will ever part with that car sometimes i feel like im bored with it but then i see other micras and realise i actually am in love with the car :eek:

OP
OP
johnbr6
Nissan still do them and have around 30 sets in stock. Cant remember theprice tho, ill check on Monday. They sit on the outside with double sided tape. I know as i ork for Nissan and was check ing formy own car and will be ordering them asap. I only think they hav the 3dr ones now, oh and they also hve carpet mats, i have them already

Can you get me a price and pm me the info for the carpets and the rainguards,

Also can you see if you can get an arm-rest, was in a March Convertable...

K6910-72B00-

thanks man pm me if/when you get the price etc :)