• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Will3's Micra K10 CGxxx

I ripped out all the insulation, this car will be driven during summer only, and im going to repaint the whole car.

I have no idea :) i live in northern Sweden ;)
h_rborfanja.jpg

Short shift done, i made the lower part another 35mm instead of the ciscoTMs 30mm, stick movement is now 60mm between 3rd and 4th gear.
1006282_10151595498927918_813484764_n.jpg

Yeah, cut the top end of too and used a piece from that, will sandblast and then paint it :) ****ing awesome mod and quick to do

moving the plastic ball up has to be the easiest of all (if k10,s have the same plastic ball as k11,s that is ?)

moving the plastic ball up has to be the easiest of all (if k10,s have the same plastic ball as k11,s that is ?)
Lose some of the gearstick height tho eh, you have to lean further down to reach gearstick and that was one of the biggest bug bears I had with the saxo. The time you save shifting you lose moving your arm down to the gearknob

Lose some of the gearstick height tho eh, you have to lean further down to reach gearstick and that was one of the biggest bug bears I had with the saxo. The time you save shifting you lose moving your arm down to the gearknob
it only drops the gearknob about half an inch, but it makes the lower section about 25% longer (about the same ratio as the bzzzzzz ebay ones)

K11 arms and hubs do. But you'll have to change the rod ends. Larger tapers?
Early sunny was the same as the k10 iirc so no gains there really

Yaris coilovers should fit, and if you look at the bolt holes on the fronts they are on an agle, might give some good camber correction?
zerone%20ssr%20toyota%20vios%2005%202.jpg

Edit: with modification, might need machining to top mount on them

This project will now be on ice for an unknown future, ive lost all motivation to do anything at all with anything in my life, **** this world.

Gonna give myself a kick in the ass and get going with this project again, what is the best way to remove the black trim on the doors etc?

Hoses for the cooler, throttlecable, and connectic the electricity, i need help on that tho, when i look at the diagrams its just a blur

I found a K10 on the scrapyard with some flexible hoses, gonna go grab those, along with bumpers, grill, hood, interior and lights :)

Tried to make some rising sun on my longboard but failed, gonna make the center bigger and only half, and put more time into the angle of the rays

Attachments

• 1376802552816.jpg
    1376802552816.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 377
Theres alot of glue to remove, can the toffee wheel handle this much?! Will make sure there is no dirt left around it first

Attachments

• 1376812915546.jpg
    1376812915546.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 378
Back