Will Wheels from another Car my our K12?

V

VTS_16v_Boy

Ok, so me and the missis where leaving work yesterday afternoon and before we make it out of the car park we notice we have a flat, more correctly a 2' wood screw than a just a flat - Nice

So, I go to the cheapest tyre shop I know and have to fork out £60 for a tyre! What with her car being a 04 SE it has 15's steelies which take a very odd 175/60/15

So what Im thinking is,

Can I swap the wheels for either a another set of steelies or alloys from another car which has a more common size tyre?

Some of you might know I persoanlly drive a Saxo and the Micra is my partners car, and in the saxo world we can swap Citroen wheels for Peugeot Wheels and with the correct spacers Ford wheels.

Any help would be more than greatly welcomed.

One last point - Im not really looking to buy new, really only second hand stuff so aftermarket wheels are kinda off topic as either of us cant really justify that kinda money.

:k12white:
VTS_16v_Boy

The pcd is 100mm which puts citroen, pug and ford out of the question. Renault, vauxhall,mazda, toyota avw 4 studs nearly all have a pcd of 100mm and will fit on.
Not thought about just swapping all your tyres for a more common size, you can do it a axle at a time and im sure the tyre place will be happy to advice.

The pcd is 100mm which puts citroen, pug and ford out of the question. Renault, vauxhall,mazda, toyota avw 4 studs nearly all have a pcd of 100mm and will fit on.
Not thought about just swapping all your tyres for a more common size, you can do it a axle at a time and im sure the tyre place will be happy to advice.

Cheers, I'll look into that.

Renault/Vauxhall/Mazda/Toyota 100mm pcd but will the off set be right, will I need spacers or anything?

Errr, i don't think it is!!! It's 4 x 100 for the k10's and k11's. K12's are diff! I'm sure you have mistaken it, but i'm sure i'll get shot if i'm wrong!! :)

k12 standard fitment:

60.1mm centre bore hole

4x100mm PCD

35-40mm Offset

4 Bolts in 100mm Circle

Current tyre - 175/60/15 81T

the 15/5 white enkei's of suzuki ignis sport fit with some mods thow...
60.1mm centre bore hole for micra than the 59.1mm and an 1-2mm trim on the brake caliper.

Back