Will Saxo vts alloys fit?

Hi guys I was wondering if Saxo vts alloys would be a direct for on my micra as my uncle is going to be scrapping his Saxo and it has standard vts alloys on (I have steelies). I want to see if he will swap them and want to know if they will fit before I ask him.

Cheers in advance.

Cheers Kieran

These are the wheels in question with 185/55 14 tyres on
946727e89c1b655d1bfa335c73f8130b.jpg

Cheers Kieran

Guess they are goin the scrappy :( wanted to save some nice alloys for the crusher but don't think I can afford PCD adapters

Cheers Kieran

Yh they are expensive if you want nice and cheap wheels look at extreme offset wheels they can be made custom to.order or they stock.certain styles and sizes

Ahhh ok then well have a look on ebay sure they'll be something on there or there's always the banded steels option that's what I'm doing until I can afford my expensive image 3 piece wheels

I'm gonna keep stock steels painted white and black until I can afford some mini lights or something else nice 14" :)

Cheers Kieran

I'll do a build thread soon when I get the car back from the paint shop :) it's standard at the mo but will soon be a modified little 1l beast :)

Cheers Kieran

My mates got some veccy leather buckets that he's selling to me for £100 I'm gonna run them with a harness for 2 or 4 point harness for me and a 2 for passenger :)

Cheers Kieran

Back