Will front K11 shocks fit the K10

yeh i think they do, better get some one like arnold to double check though!:k10: :k11green:

Lol, i'm afraid i don't know everything! I've heard some people say they do, but i don't know if its ever been tested! You could always grab a set and try them out :)

You could always just get some uprated K10 ones. They do the job amazingly well, such as Boge or KYB

cos soon i want to lower it by 35mm i have found rear shocks four springs but no fronts the only car they do it for is the k11

cos soon i want to lower it by 35mm i have found rear shocks four springs but no fronts the only car they do it for is the k11

Ok, as above, KYB and Boge you can get for the K10. Someone got Boge ones recently so do a search and you should find it. I've got them on mine too and they're superb!

Hi, i need info about deference betwen k10 and k11 front shocks.I have k11,but found cheep(genuine) k10 shocks- it looks the same.
But is it?

They're interchangeable but no they are not the same part. Springs on the k11 are slightly bigger and would have a higher spring rate, think the strut has a larger bore and obviously the brake pipe mounting point.

Been a while since I had the two side by side. You could fit the k10 shocks but the the brake pipe wouldn't have anything to clip into and they wouldn't perform as well. Don't think the springs are interchangeable either.

so just to clear this up......K11 front coilovers would fit onto the front of a K10 with no modifying? apart from the brake pipe which can be cable tied out of the way. This correct?

Back