will a omp cage fit a k11 with a sunroof

Title really explains it all tbh my k11 has a sunroof so just wondering i know omp cages arnt msa approved due to double kink but has any1 fittid 1tho in a k11 with a sunroof? I only want it for road rallys thank you for your time

my car had a plated sunroof with an omp cage, the cage doesnt come any where near the sunroof so dont think will be a problem, maybe an idea to replace the glass with something non shattering?, just in case the worst happened :eek:

OP
OP
M
Ah right ok no problem i will ask the local scutanner if i can but thank you for your help least i know i can now(Y)

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i managed to get mine in but had the bend the rails of the sunroof upwards with a hammer, the law on the back of the passenger seat and wedge it in using my legs..... its in there, but the sunroof is useless now.

OP
OP
M
Ah right i think i might just plate up the sunroof anyway just in case worst happens thank you for your help though

Suze

Club Member (Trial)
Road rallying requires certain amounts of trim. No blue book to hand but available (for free) on MSA site if you want to check.

OP
OP
M
ye iv got a blue book somewhere but i know a lot of road rally cars round here have got plated sunroofs so not sure just need to find cage now :(