Wii Madness!

Krian

Fear me, for I am Onibaku
Ok, so I know peeps tend to go pretty insane over here about picking up stuff for the wii, but damn. Walked into game earlier to pick up a copy of wii play (free remotes are so cool.) and managed to nab the last copy.

Only to have some guy try and tear it out of my hands yelling "I saw it first! Thats my game!" then when I told him to politely go away (read: p*** off) he took a swing at me! Fortunatly a combination of karate lessons and mucho wii boxing practise let me dodge it, and two seconds later the store security guard had him pinned to the floor, but damn!

The worst thing was, it wasn't even some 13 year old punk - that I could almost understand. But a 5'8 40 something bloke? And not one of the pub brawller types either, he was lucky if he weighed 120lbs and looked a bit like Charles Hawtrey from the carry on films! (Oh, and as a reference point, im 6'3 and pretty broad, not the kind of guy who usually gets messed with!)

I think the world has gotten a tad madder recently :upside:

OP
OP
Krian

Krian

Duck Hunt is fun :p Ok, not for any excessive length of time, but its handy when you have a 5 year old and a 3 year old around and you need to keep em entertained :D Play should be right up there street.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
That game goes for more on ebay than in the shops so theres no alot of stock about...still doesnt allow him to try to fight you for it though...lol.

krian...you ordered your replacement wrist straps ? if not pop on over to wii.com doubt you'll even break the originals but worth having a spare just in case :) plus they are freedont even pay for postage... :D

OP
OP
Krian

Krian

The thing with all the ebay sales is the normal remotes are usually sold out, so I know peeps who have brought 3 copies of the game to get extra remotes.

The crazy thing is the game itself sells for £15-£20 without a remote.

Mebe I should buy loads, then sell the remote and game seperately. :laugh:

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Thats just sad... Has anyone seen those really sad things to attact to the remote, look like there designed for 2 year olds... a Gold stick, Steering wheel, and Tennis racket you attach to the end... Made me laugh so much.

OP
OP
Krian

Krian

Yah, the wii sports add on pack :D Supposed to improve your gaming experience.... I'd prefer to spend £20 on wii points :D Or MSC membership come to think of it :p

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
i got my Wii a few weeks ago and i aint stopped playing it! Bowling and Tennis is becoming addictive for me,i aint too bothered about the others. The virtual console is a great idea! I'm looking forward to Nintendo bringing out Online gaming :D