Wide wheels ??

Hey just wanted to hear from a few people what kind of width wheels they are running and what the widest wheels they know off on a k11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running 14x7 with 19 offset, I reckon they are about as wide as you can go without needing arch extensions but I could be wrong
image.jpg

skymera

Brutal Honesty
I never realised that 8.5j would poke that much wow looks mega sweet though

Incredibly low offset added to the extra poke. Because the wheels were so skinny and had a huge band welded on this created an offset of -15 and -5 iirc.
I'd never do it again.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Oh ok then I'm guessing you used rivet on arches ??

For the rear yeah, I used wood screws and just hammered them into the body. Not pretty.

Font was cambered -4deg to get the tyres under the arch.

I used 165/55/13 tyres

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
15x7 ET37 with 195/50r15. There's sod all room on the front with 1deg negative on a stock front arch. You could tuck it more but it wouldn't be of much benefit. Rear isn't an issue.

Also run 13x7 ET10 front and ET25 rear. Fronts are on a +20mm arch, rears stock. Again, not much leway with a 185/55r13 on either but it was set up to maximise track.

I run proper tires though, not this goofy stretch bollox :cool:

I've seen people run 8.5 or 9's but it always seems to be heavily compromised and is only really good on a car that's fit for the scrappers.

Attachments

• 20150802_110842.jpg
    20150802_110842.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 854
  • 729246.jpg
    729246.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 1,098
Thankyou very much James3321, as some have already mentioned, they are Enkei RPF1s.
LowRider.....haha, me too, I'm not a fan of stretch, but needs must when you live in a financially ruined state and the local Police force will take all and any opportunities to enforce the revenue......sorry, I meant to say "law".
The stretch on my car is minimal, just to make the tyres/wheels look like they sit inside the arches .
Just to give you an idea of the "problems" car enthusiasts have to deal with over here.......if you drive a manual and change the gear knob and it hasn't got the gate printed on the top of it.......that is "illegal"...???