Wide wheels

I know this has been asked over and over again, but I can't find anything definitive using the search function or trawling through threads, so I'm going to ask you lovely lot from your personal experience.

What is the ideal 13" wide wheel spec on a K10?

i.e If I were running 7's, what offset, the same if I were running 6's or 8's.

I don't want too much poke as I don't want to arch it, half an inch or so is fine as I can sort that with tyres.

Also, if you have photos that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Tim.

Only ones I've seen are super lights and starmags

But you'd need bolt on arches ....there was a member, Ryan, (rtlykubi or somthing like that)
Had starmags and rolled/flared his arches nicely over jid

And my Wellers pork. If you stick to 0-6et or more you will be fine with 7j 13" wheels mate but when you run the mini spec 13" -7/-6et you need lots of arch rolling.

If I was you mate I would just run 6j wheels to be safe.

Thanks guys. I think, after all this, I'll just have some custom bandies made up. That way I can go for the exact width / offset I need, and cheaply.

Thanks guys. I think, after all this, I'll just have some custom bandies made up. That way I can go for the exact width / offset I need, and cheaply.
Honestly mate ever considered looking around as well? There are some awesome 13" wheels which go on ebay and for not much money.

Honestly mate ever considered looking around as well? There are some awesome 13" wheels which go on ebay and for not much money.

I've been looking pretty much constantly for the last month and nothing that I like at all, other than the usual minilites / revos etc. Nothing that's taken my fancy.

13 x 7 et6 still need a fair bit of arch pull to get them to fit:

r0PhXQf.jpg

and how they fit with 165/55 tyres:
Z5ELSqb.jpg

Back