Wide Steels with Tires

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi,
Willing to Spend £100 delivered...
Wanting steel wheels that are around 6" wide with decent tyres if poss for my 99' K11 micra either 13's, 14's or maybe 15's!

Cheers,
Luke

He can have mine, brand new tyres costing £150 wheels are 13x7 ok two of them are buckled but hey get what you pay for

Not looking for banded... And seen alloy wheels for £90 posted good nick!
would have thought factory steels would have being cheaper, maybe I'm just being daft! haha

You are being very optimistic, wide steels that are any good will cost money I paid £30 for mine and 2 are beyond repair and the other two are in ok condition

I kno I sound very arrogant or in dream world, I'm sorry... I'm new and need putting right, so please do! ;) haha
I'm just wanting stock steel wheels that are a little wider, like some seat ibiza steels that are 6" wide for example!

Just thought as my current tires all but one seem to be 13yr old I might as well replace the wheels too!

There very nice harlen, seen them they would be nice but really am wanting just factory steels... :)
Cheers Guys and sorry again, have a laugh on me! :p

Why so wide though? Mines are either 5 or 5.5j and i have a 185 tyre on them. There 'frankspeed' ones so if they come up for sale grab em quick as there good quality and cheap. Frankspeed means made by frank from here :) heres a pic of mines

mic2.jpg

Because thats what I've being recommended on from a friend...
however I must say well done on that micra mate, very smart!

Back