Wide arch moulds! Uber bespoke

Robb

Site Supporter
These moulds are what you could call rare but it isnt really fitting as an adjective because they are truly bespoke.

I got them made last year to replicate a set i had imported and in the process i had a few more sets made up. I kept a set for myself and they were nearly ready for fitting (i had adapted them for my 5 door k11) but future plans has meant me trading up so they were never fitted. If my current car wasnt such a find i would have gone back to a 3 door micra (to save money on fuel!) and fitted a set as they are just brilliant. :p

These moulds have produced 4 sets and are capable of producing many more in the right hands. They have been stored carefully since and are in excellent condition.

primo001.jpg

primo002.jpg

primo006.jpg

Any other queries please reply to this thread or PM me.

Cheers

Rob

They were made by a company in Malvern and they also made the sets from the moulds. I saw them make one set its easy provided you have the correct materials.

Its hard to put a price on them but im looking for reasonable offers around £250 collection only, but i am prepared to help with collection etc.

I hope that the person who will buy it will mass produce arches for cheap ! I'm already interested in! I think that many people are also interested so buying the mould should be a bargain ;)
Cheers & Bump Robb
Seb

Cheers Seb_, for all and/or anyone interested im open to offers and have no probs meeting halfway for collection.

get in contact with NEX a.s.a.p im sure he will apreciate me mentioning this for him as im sure he is currently on the way to JAE so he wont be able to check the forum for a fe days

Hi, due to not having time to produce these and not owning a micra now I am putting these back up for sale! Please contact me via PM if your interested!!

would you post these

Hi Glen,
For you, of course I would. I have loads of bubble wrap that I can use to protect it, I'd suggest using a courier that doesnt have lots of changes so its on the truck and then doesnt change till it gets to you. That way it reduces the chance of damage.
If you can organise it and pay for it then yes I'm happy to post.

Back