Why it's wrong and illegal to not insure your car properly

i've never declared any modifications ever. especially in the early days when i was 3rd party fire and theft. your daft if you do.

Your going to get a flaming for that
Your daft if you don't declare it if you have so much as window tints and don't tell the insurance then your policy is invalid meaning if you were to run some little girl over and get sued the insurance company will #### you off and you'll have to pay the bill

Your going to get a flaming for that
Your daft if you don't declare it if you have so much as window tints and don't tell the insurance then your policy is invalid meaning if you were to run some little girl over and get sued the insurance company will #### you off and you'll have to pay the bill

i wont mate, i'm 28 yrs old, its a 998cc. i dont tare ass around mcdonalds car parks acting the tw*t. if i'm involved in an accident thats my fault then the other persons car will be fixed, when they come to pick mine up they aint gonna look for cams, manifold, etc etc. as for tints you just rip them out but then again i aint gangsta so i dont have any. the only time i fell short was when my 3 series was stolen. it was insured as factory wheels but the insurance wanted a photo and my 18's were on it. i just had to pay on my next car. insurance wasn't void.

oh and i dont go cruising round schools at 3pm trying to show off to girls so the chances of me hitting a child are very slim :p

tbh mate i think 75 bhp will do you for a while until your used to driving on the roads. its totally different than ragging round a field, on the road there are other people, kerbs, lamposts and trees etc etc to hit when you lose it. (Y)

i wont mate, i'm 28 yrs old, its a 998cc. i dont tare ass around mcdonalds car parks acting the tw*t. if i'm involved in an accident thats my fault then the other persons car will be fixed, when they come to pick mine up they aint gonna look for cams, manifold, etc etc. as for tints you just rip them out but then again i aint gangsta so i dont have any. the only time i fell short was when my 3 series was stolen. it was insured as factory wheels but the insurance wanted a photo and my 18's were on it. i just had to pay on my next car. insurance wasn't void.

oh and i dont go cruising round schools at 3pm trying to show off to girls so the chances of me hitting a child are very slim :p
That's alright then as long as you know your never gonna crash, in a small accident where no one dies you may get away with it but if there a death involved you recon the police will let you take the car away?? what when the police pull you check your car ask you to produce a insurance certificate which shows your mods declared? Ive had it done it does happen! I don't care how old you are you don't come on a public open forum advicing people to do things that are illegal!! You being older shouldnt need to lie on insurance! Your bang out of line if you were to have an accident an insurance company will do everything in their power to get out of paying, not gonna look for cams wow you know your stuff I worked in an insurance approved assessment garage where we would regularly assess cams especially as it's only a damn cam cover that need come off!

That's alright then as long as you know your never gonna crash, in a small accident where no one dies you may get away with it but if there a death involved you recon the police will let you take the car away?? what when the police pull you check your car ask you to produce a insurance certificate which shows your mods declared? Ive had it done it does happen! I don't care how old you are you don't come on a public open forum advicing people to do things that are illegal!! You being older shouldnt need to lie on insurance! Your bang out of line if you were to have an accident an insurance company will do everything in their power to get out of paying, not gonna look for cams wow you know your stuff I worked in an insurance approved assessment garage where we would regularly assess cams especially as it's only a damn cam cover that need come off!

1st off mate, if i were involved in an accident where someone died the last thing i'd be bothered about was getting my car back. i'd be mortified for the person that died and their family. 2nd, read my post, i never once told anyone to do anything illegal. so you never speed, cut corners etc? 3rd, if you were assessing body work damage to my car i'd wanna know why you were taking engine components off. so some clipboard that checks a car after a crash is gonna know the difference between 1.0 cams and 1.3 cams. errrr no. the fact is he wouldnt be able to tell the difference between 1.0 and 1.3 engine. frankspeed manifold looks identical to stock to the untrained eye. also when they look at the almera calipers they wont start checking part numbers, they'll assume stock painted red. i could continue. 4th, my age has nothing to do with me not declaring mods etc. i was clearly stating that i am of an age now where i dont drive like a chav, but then again i never have. 0 accidents. 5th, who carries docs these days. its all on the system so the police know if your insured. and i drive a nissan micra so unless i'm driving like a bell end the chances of me being pulled are virtually none as i am also tax'd and tested. so you do what you want mate and i'll do what i want but dont make personal attacks on people until you've actually read their post. the main thing is being insured and not driving like a c*ck.

No the main thing is having correct insurance, no ifs no buts! Drive illegally I'm not bothered but your words were your daft if you declare your mods which I'm surprised there hasn't been more people saying your wrong, if you can't afford the premiums the mods add on then don't get the mods wait till your older and more experienced! My Micra is fully declared my 350bhp s14 and my 400bhp impreza are all declared and I pay an extra £300 across all 3 cars with an extra 350 bhp give or take across all 3 I declared them all as I'm old enough for it to be affordable! If you can't insure a skyline don't buy one same thing if you can't afford to insure the mods don't do them, it each to their own but coming on an open forum where police have access and telling everyone you don't declare your mods is just retarded

i am old enough and can afford them. its my opinion that its daft. you and others may disagree but still its my opinion. its not people like me that cause insurance prices to go up. its the idiots that dont insure their cars at all. its upto you if you declare every single modification but my point was why declare things that an insurance company cannot tell you've done? so if you tint your rear lights then you'd declare them? no cus they are ileagle unless you leave or add a reflector. fair enough declare your wheels suspension etc but the kid is talking about engine mods. i made the point that they wouldnt be detected. now all of a sudden i'm scum. i can see your trying to start this witch hunt but tbh i really dont mind. i'm sure someone will back you up. (Y)

My rear lights are tinted and declared and legal
Witch hunt mate seriously you're glorifying insurance fraud! There is not other word for it, stop trying to compare your self to the worst people of all who have no insurance! It's like saying "yeah I punched your mum but it's ok cos I'm not out touching kids" what ever your defence it's illegal end of conversation

so's speeding mate but i gather you do that, or are you so sh*t scared of the police? i think they've got better things to be doing than searching through a micra forum like catching kiddy fiddlers and car theifs. the idea of a disscussion is to answer to what people say. if your not prepared to do that then yeah fine end of.

i feel sorry for the kid that started the thread, he only wanted some advice but hes had to read all our crap.

so's speeding mate but i gather you do that, or are you so sh*t scared of the police? i think they've got better things to be doing than searching through a micra forum like catching kiddy fiddlers and car theifs. the idea of a disscussion is to answer to what people say. if your not prepared to do that then yeah fine end of.

i feel sorry for the kid that started the thread, he only wanted some advice but hes had to read all our crap.

No I'm just not so retarded that I'd put thing on the Internet about the illegal things I do, and not realise all a police person need do is get your IP address and they would then be able to take it further, you realise insurance fraud carries a hefty fine, black listing from insurance providers and can have a custodial sentence?? Course not your too cool handing out #### advice I bet you were the kid that got all your mate to smoke? What are you going on about speeding for? No I don't speed why should I I have a Micra as my daily it can bearly break the speed limit anyway plus I live literally 20 seconds from oulton park were I can do all the legal drifting, racing topspeed runs ect ect! But from what your saying you do speed cause "you ain't #### scared of the police" cause your ace right, strange as that contradicts your previous statements saying you don't drive like a cock!! Face it mate you are arguing that it's ok to break the law it only take one member (which I am paid up an a trader on here which you ain't) who happens to be a cop or know one who thinks they want idiots like you off the road and reports you!
What's that you say the police have got better things to do, bet you say that everytime they pull you over! There are special divisions in the police that actively check forums for illegal activity such as speeding insurance fraud, not to mention the insurance companies that are on here that can read this.
My mum a few years back was hit by some little tard with a stupid corsa with a gay exhaust stuck on it she rang the police who took both cars as they do the insurance company wrote both cars off but the lad got his insurance refused because of said exhaust he was then took to small claims court where he was ordered to pay my mum back! This was 3 years ago we have never heard back from him this is why I feel so strongly about this matter!!

If you are going to drive without valid insurance don't go bragging about it on the web, insurance companies have arrived into the 21st century and do review forums incase of insurance claims.

Really getting sick of members saying that they don't have valid insurance and am tempted to ban the next person i catch recommending not telling their insurance company about everything they have done to the car.

Mike

its just stupid if you dont declare it... my car was fully declared untill i took it off the road... i even told the insurance when i change it to r-reg's sr that it was having steel wheels instead of alloys made no difference to price but keeps me that bit more covered you see.....

and funnily enough an engine change is no different to a fully registered 1.3 as my premium didnt change a penny when cahnging cars

its just stupid if you dont declare it... my car was fully declared untill i took it off the road... i even told the insurance when i change it to r-reg's sr that it was having steel wheels instead of alloys made no difference to price but keeps me that bit more covered you see.....

and funnily enough an engine change is no different to a fully registered 1.3 as my premium didnt change a penny when cahnging cars

i've never declared any modifications ever. especially in the early days when i was 3rd party fire and theft. your daft if you do.

IMO that as wrong as anyone who bothers to drive without insurance. At the end of the day we all have too by law and we all know it costs a fortune but if your willing to fork out for modifications you need to be willing to fork out for the rise in insurance! Especially at the age of 28 I wouldnt have thought there would'nt be much of a price rise for any modification so why you dont declare (even for piece of mind) is beyond me. :upside:

I got my mods insured the other day after hearing a story of someone my age who just bumped into the back of a woman at low speed, she claimed whiplash and the police got involved, found out the guy had uninsured mods and he lost his licence for 12 months, is stuck paying her compensation for the rest of his life, probably got a hefty fine from the courts and he'll be lucky if any insurance company will ever insure him again. Moral of the story, insure your mods.

Thank you band wagon I was worried I wasn't going to get backed up
Karl yes mate you should if you change anything from standard chances are it won't change the premium but at least your covered
Also epic win for making this thread moderator sorry for jamming that other thread with this

Going to sound silly but even my super s clocks? They're not exactly special just got a rev counter

With insurance companies having lost massive amounts of money over recent years it is best to declare absolutely everything you change. At the end of the day they may overlook something like if the speedo and rev counter have been changed but things like changing the gearknob and gaitor may alert them to potentially other things that may have been changed on the car.

I know someone that had a dispute with Direct Line as they said his car was modified and didn't want to pay out, all he did was use blue print parts to service the car instead of manufacture parts, it was silly but he eventually won. The reason i raise this is to make a point about insurance companies, at the end of the day they are a business and as a business their main goal is to make a tidy returns for their shareholders and their investors. If you are giving them a reason to not pay out by not declaring something on your car/house/life insurance/etc why would or should they, they don't just throw money around.

I will leave on the parting note of the first ever life insurance policy taken out;
The first life insurance policy on record was written in London on June 18, 1536, a one-year policy on the life of William Gybbons. Gybbons died on May 29, 1537, run over by a hit-and-run bullock cart. In a telling beginning to the industry and a comment on insurance in general, the company refused to pay the widow and children of Gybbons, insisting that a year consisted of twelve months of four weeks each, making Gybbons’ unfortunate death a few days outside of the policy period.

this is the first time i've heard of anybody declaring mods. i've been a member of many forums in the past and no one was declaring anything. i do not know 1 single person i've met in the car scene that has declared. further more people are not actually seeing my point. my point was what karl said about higher spec parts, in a previous post i said to declare your wheels suspension tints etc but my first point was about 1.3 cams in a 1.0 and a frankspeed manifold. virtually identical in comparison. also for any others that read this thread, i did not start it. i merely made a comment in another person thread about engine modifications. i'm 28 yrs old, virtually married with a baby on the way so to the person that is refering me to some 17 yr old maccys chav that drives around like a loon doing 70 in a 30, you are sadly mistaken.

i'm 28 yrs old, virtually married with a baby on the way so to the person that is refering me to some 17 yr old maccys chav that drives around like a loon doing 70 in a 30, you are sadly mistaken.

I don't think anyone's questioning your ability as a driver here. But how can you be sure that someone wont crash into you? Or a pedestrian jumping out infront of you? If you hit and paralysed a child running across the road after a ball (i know its extreme but i need to get the point across) you could end up paying that family for life. Therefore leaving you struggling to pay your mortgage or bring up your child. I'll take a guess that losing your licence will probabaly mean losing your job so how would you even pay the compensation that the family WILL come after you for?
Just trying to get the point across as nothing seems to be doing it.

I don't think anyone's questioning your ability as a driver here. But how can you be sure that someone wont crash into you? Or a pedestrian jumping out infront of you? If you hit and paralysed a child running across the road after a ball (i know its extreme but i need to get the point across) you could end up paying that family for life. Therefore leaving you struggling to pay your mortgage or bring up your child. I'll take a guess that losing your licence will probabaly mean losing your job so how would you even pay the compensation that the family WILL come after you for?
Just trying to get the point across as nothing seems to be doing it.

Give up mate this guy is impossible read his posts he keeps contradicting himself then acting like he's being attacked by us!
He drives his car illegally
He promotes it "your daft if you do" referring to declaring mods
He then defends it, I wish he would be banned as I'm certain he is breaking many rules such as bringing the club into disrepute!
Tat 2 or whatever your name is you have never met anyone who declares there mods?? You have now!
No other forums?? Tell me who these forums are I'm sure they'd love to know also!!
If you even mentioned something like this on the sxoc, imoc, lads, itrdc2, aoc, driftworks which I am a member on all you would be banned immediately and flamed to death especially on the ones I'm a mod on
I call bs on this guy
No one in the whole world can be this stupid surely he's winding us up or is a forum troll, (ps tat 2 this is your way out I'm giving you I'd take it and stop digging your hole, I can sense the ban stick will be warming up)

no i totally agree mate and again as i've said, declare your wheels tints etc etc. but i'm talking about declaring things that cannot be seen or that an assesser could not tell apart, i:e 1.3 cams in a 1.0. they will not be able to tell the difference so my point is what difference is it gonna make ? my micra is virtually stock apart from the suspension which i may declare when its finished as i understand times are moving on. but i've just painted my steelies. now do i declare them as they are different from when new but they are still stock steelies although now the appearence of the car has altered ? i'm not trying to be a pr*ck or think i'm the man i'm just trying to discuss but rather than a debate its more like the drivers who have declared everything are the ones attacking like i'm wrong end of.

no i totally agree mate and again as i've said, declare your wheels tints etc etc. but i'm talking about declaring things that cannot be seen or that an assesser could not tell apart, i:e 1.3 cams in a 1.0. they will not be able to tell the difference so my point is what difference is it gonna make ? my micra is virtually stock apart from the suspension which i may declare when its finished as i understand times are moving on. but i've just painted my steelies. now do i declare them as they are different from when new but they are still stock steelies although now the appearence of the car has altered ? i'm not trying to be a pr*ck or think i'm the man i'm just trying to discuss but rather than a debate its more like the drivers who have declared everything are the ones attacking like i'm wrong end of.

Do you just not read anything? If you alter a car in anyway from standard you must inform the insurance, it is written in your insurance certificate! If you are so naive that you thing you can hide things from them then that's your prerogative but you don't come on here and tell everyone including the insurers that use this site! Insurance companies share information
I have already told you I worked for a place where we would strip engines ecus suspension interiors to find out if a car was not standard it's cheaper for the insurance to pay us £600 or so to strip an engine than it is to pay out a few thousand in compo!

This thread is starting to run its course, I will leave it open until tonight as a minimum but remember play nice and don't avoid the swear filter otherwise I will give points. Happy for people to put views across and challenge other people's view, but no attacks against one and another.

if the moderators want to ban me then that is down to them and them alone but i do ask them to check other post where i have been quite helpful to other members and their k11's. i have also bought items from frank so i must be a genuine k11 owner. i am not a troll ? and i do own 2 k11's. anyone on here is more than welcome to mine for a cuppa so they can see who i am. i didn't mean in anyway to make people think that its acceptable to not declare and maybe my wrong attitute towards this is from never noing anyone who has and never disscussing it before now. a few of you put across good reasons and i have phoned my insurance company to discuss the lowered suspension. now bare with me, the guy i spoke to said that using an altered stock suspension is classed as a custom set up and as long as an mot tester sees it as safe and road worthy then it goes under as a factory upgrade, because in the event of an accident, if the suspension was damaged then they would only pay out for stock. if it was a koni etc etc then it would cost me to insure it as they would pay out for replacement of said suspension. all i'll have to pay is £30 admin to change the documents to modifications - suspension - factory upgrade. now this may not be the case for everyone but for me it is.

I like this thread, fact is you've stumbled onto a forum now where people are mature enough to actually declare mods, its a serious thing and from what I've read about people who get caught, get messed over...bit time.

While even if you believe the chances of you hitting anyone or someone going into you are slim, there is no way to dictate chance on today's roads.

I will agree with you though, from what i can tell the majority of people don't declare, even people don't get properly insured and drive these days from what i hear,

And looking at the cars in the college car parks and what people have done to them, theres just no way they're manufacturer driven,

Insure your car, declare the mods, keep yourself and others safe, have fun, K11 is such a great car, and its definitely worthy of mods if you've the age, time and money!

Play fair, drive save,
Migs.

Cost of declaring my mods: £35 a year

Cost of not declaring mods: What is it a 10 grand fine for now insurance these days? If I had an accident and someone is injured requiring on going treatment, that cost could run into the millions. You drive a micra so I guess you don't have millions.

I hope you never have to see what a #### you are.

I like this thread, fact is you've stumbled onto a forum now where people are mature enough to actually declare mods, its a serious thing and from what I've read about people who get caught, get messed over...bit time.

While even if you believe the chances of you hitting anyone or someone going into you are slim, there is no way to dictate chance on today's roads.

I will agree with you though, from what i can tell the majority of people don't declare, even people don't get properly insured and drive these days from what i hear,

And looking at the cars in the college car parks and what people have done to them, theres just no way they're manufacturer driven,

Insure your car, declare the mods, keep yourself and others safe, have fun, K11 is such a great car, and its definitely worthy of mods if you've the age, time and money!

Play fair, drive save,
Migs.

my eyes have been opened if i'm all honest. i've been thinking about it quite alot. a good example is say an oldish guy, like my dad, in his 50's buys a nice car but its got stock steelies on. we all know dads are like "could do with a nice set of alloys" so he gets some and it doesn't even cross his mind to tell his insurance as he sees himself as a good family man who aint into maxpower magazine etc. if he has an accident, will he get bummed? will it be void? i wasn't on my bmw for the wheels, they paid out the £2700 for a total loss stolen and fired but my next car on that policy was my k10 runner, they charged me extra for the wheels that were fitted to the bmw. i'm slightly confused.

Cost of declaring my mods: £35 a year

Cost of not declaring mods: What is it a 10 grand fine for now insurance these days? If I had an accident and someone is injured requiring on going treatment, that cost could run into the millions. You drive a micra so I guess you don't have millions.

I hope you never have to see what a #### you are.

a very good point but we have been told to play nice and avoid personal attacks mate (Y)

I am trying not to make it personal but while you're driving around on the same roads my friends and family drive/walk on it is personal. If you injured someone and your insurance wouldn't pay out it could get quite upsetting for everyone involved.

And if you know that and still choose to do it you're very selfish, that isn't personal, ALL criminals that do this are selfish.

I am trying not to make it personal but while you're driving around on the same roads my friends and family drive/walk on it is personal. If you injured someone and your insurance wouldn't pay out it could get quite upsetting for everyone involved.

And if you know that and still choose to do it you're very selfish, that isn't personal, ALL criminals that do this are selfish.

yeah i totally agree now that its been put to me i understand. i always assumed insurance companies did to penalise the modified car driver just because of the status we all had back when i started driving. i've had my current k11 for 2 yrs and only recently lowered it and that is my first and probly only mod. low and slow. before that i had a stock 5 series bmw and before that was a stock corsa runner. so probly the last 4 yrs i've not driven a modified car. my first car was a nova gte. second bmw 3 series which was all factory fitted mods (which my insurance did try to bum me for) then the only other modified car was my prelude. but like i've said, i didnt know any other tuner/modifier that had declared insurance. so in my whole time driving i've had 2 cars that i didnt declare and basically because i assumed it was the insurance companys way of screwing more money out of us. i'm not driving around till the dead of night racing corsa and lupos, i never tailgate, nor use my phone EVER. dont run red lights but, and i think most people will silently agree, i do just creep over the speed limit. its never foot to the floor. its just like most people, but then again the rep mobile audi's and bmw's are completley different. as mr migs said there are alot of cars out there, and these guys have modified cars one after the other and do rag round the streets. i understand your frustraition and agree with you but now see the importance of telling them what you do.

my eyes have been opened if i'm all honest. i've been thinking about it quite alot. a good example is say an oldish guy, like my dad, in his 50's buys a nice car but its got stock steelies on. we all know dads are like "could do with a nice set of alloys" so he gets some and it doesn't even cross his mind to tell his insurance as he sees himself as a good family man who aint into maxpower magazine etc. if he has an accident, will he get bummed? will it be void? i wasn't on my bmw for the wheels, they paid out the £2700 for a total loss stolen and fired but my next car on that policy was my k10 runner, they charged me extra for the wheels that were fitted to the bmw. i'm slightly confused.

Oh i agree, i'd love to give my dad a set of nice alloys if he was running a car with steelies, and i agree, i don't think 95% of people would tell insurance about alloys (But then again you get them stock on alot of things, like my micra) but insurance has been hammered down alot more now, i mean in my area there have been up to 7 local mobile deployed speed camera/road tax/insurance checks in the past week or so, again today a police bike setup, if your car was setup to be the bees knees and registered as plain ol' plain, if by some chance you do get pulled over and asked then what next, as for the weeks.

As for a BMW, if your insurance company HAD to have ALL mods declared (Strictly speaking), and someone claimed for an accident he caused (Just a thought here),

Then if an investigation was launched and they found out that the wheels weren't stock, would they hesitate to void insurance on this nice plush BMW? I think even by giving different wheels you give insurance something else to pick at.

I'm at no disagreement with ya mate, i'm learning alot from this here. :) Its good you bought it up!

Ok slightly of topic but still insurance orientated

Got a letter through yesterday from the AA (who I'm insured through) about my break down cover £60 renewal fee.... what?!? I pay for break down cover with the bank account I have which is over 40% cheaper to start with

So I ring the AA to cancel it, to cut a really long story short the guy I was talking to was saying that having the break down cover with them (although I have it with my bank) will make my premium 10-15% cheaper and was saying that they could do it for £10 a month. He just could not understand that I have no need to pay for the same thing twice it's not like they'll send me 2 recovery vans if I did break down.

I suppose the moral of this story is even when you're all legal you insurance company will always try to screw more money out of you

Oh i agree, i'd love to give my dad a set of nice alloys if he was running a car with steelies, and i agree, i don't think 95% of people would tell insurance about alloys (But then again you get them stock on alot of things, like my micra) but insurance has been hammered down alot more now, i mean in my area there have been up to 7 local mobile deployed speed camera/road tax/insurance checks in the past week or so, again today a police bike setup, if your car was setup to be the bees knees and registered as plain ol' plain, if by some chance you do get pulled over and asked then what next, as for the weeks.

As for a BMW, if your insurance company HAD to have ALL mods declared (Strictly speaking), and someone claimed for an accident he caused (Just a thought here),

Then if an investigation was launched and they found out that the wheels weren't stock, would they hesitate to void insurance on this nice plush BMW? I think even by giving different wheels you give insurance something else to pick at.

I'm at no disagreement with ya mate, i'm learning alot from this here. :) Its good you bought it up!

see it is confusing. i was with admiral and my 3 series was stolen and burnt out. they asked for a recent pic of the car. so i had a good one to send, it was spanking clean looking mint. they then phoned me saying the "body kit", alloys and leather interior were not declared. to which i told them like when insured it, it was an M// spec out of the factory. the bumpers skirts spoiler and leather came as standard. also when i told the guy it had 18" alloys but they were genuine Bmw ones he said i didnt need to declare them. now all of a sudden i'm being told i'm not insured. in the end they had to speak to Bmw and i was paid out. maybe a different insurer would not of wanted the picture? i dont know ?

Ok slightly of topic but still insurance orientated

Got a letter through yesterday from the AA (who I'm insured through) about my break down cover £60 renewal fee.... what?!? I pay for break down cover with the bank account I have which is over 40% cheaper to start with

So I ring the AA to cancel it, to cut a really long story short the guy I was talking to was saying that having the break down cover with them (although I have it with my bank) will make my premium 10-15% cheaper and was saying that they could do it for £10 a month. He just could not understand that I have no need to pay for the same thing twice it's not like they'll send me 2 recovery vans if I did break down.

I suppose the moral of this story is even when you're all legal you insurance company will always try to screw more money out of you

the AA are being ######s at the mo. tried putting my mates insurance policy up by a grand ! 6 yrs no claims. never claimed and the renewal price came through at £1600 on a 206 cc. you can imagine what he said.

From the way this thread started after reading it from start to finish, I'm impressed as to how it's progressing now, I was worried I was going to have to get the warning stick out :laugh:

As stated before, we're a relatively mature forum for the average age of members, hence why others took such a dim view in the first place of you advocating not declaring mods.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to get back on topic :)

PS: Welcome to the club tat2_mike!

James

They've really wound me up with it and if they do put my insurance up by 10-15% I'll be waving goodbye to them, I already pay a silly amount for a bog standard run of the mill 1.0 k10

They've really wound me up with it and if they do put my insurance up by 10-15% I'll be waving goodbye to them, I already pay a silly amount for a bog standard run of the mill 1.0 k10

but your 22 mate. i thought you'd come 1 yr out of the "young and inexperienced drivers" pitfall. my last insurers tried it on too saying all insurers were doing the same. yeah right, compare the meerkat, thank you very muchly. (Y)

From the way this thread started after reading it from start to finish, I'm impressed as to how it's progressing now, I was worried I was going to have to get the warning stick out :laugh:

As stated before, we're a relatively mature forum for the average age of members, hence why others took such a dim view in the first place of you advocating not declaring mods.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to get back on topic :)

PS: Welcome to the club tat2_mike!

James

thanks james, and i do class myself as mature being 28, although where i live you must be female and 60+ to drive a micra. also to clarify i didnt start the thread but realise i should have kept my opinions to myself and my mouth well and truely shut (Y)

tat2_mike:

nah not at all mate, its important to get your point across whether it be right or wrong, people should respect it. Some people on this forum obviously feel the need to name call... they're the immature ones in my eyes!

Craig

tat2_mike:

nah not at all mate, its important to get your point across whether it be right or wrong, people should respect it. Some people on this forum obviously feel the need to name call... they're the immature ones in my eyes!

Craig

well i sure opened a can of worms but never meant to. the thread is going quite well actually and i've learned quite alot so i'm glad the member mike started it. i'm a lover not a fighter so just want some good helpful disscussion for everyone. (Y)

well i sure opened a can of worms but never meant to. the thread is going quite well actually and i've learned quite alot so i'm glad the member mike started it. i'm a lover not a fighter so just want some good helpful disscussion for everyone. (Y)

im not a member, more like a omnipresent ninja that's handy with a BBQ when it's JAE.

Mike

Back