why isnt it low enough

V

vikster

hi i just wondered if anyone else had this problem i have 15 inch alloy wheels and lowered it 40 mm but it doesnt seem low to me....

u are drivin a micra aint u and not a tractor?!

if it dont look low enough to u then simply get lower..everyone will have there own opinion 2 how low is low enough..so if u dont think it is low, then go lower!

Man - i'm running on 15's, and i'm down 83mm, still want the bitch lower. 40mm should be enough tho??
Titch :kungfu:

when on coilovers titch how do you know far your drop is?
also what width wheels and tyres you using? any arch work done?

It's really not an acurate mesurement, but i see how far down the thread i am, and then take it from there. Had no arch work done, cause it rubs sooo badly (danni knows to), and think that its doing a good bit of damage to the wheel, and the arches.

eh? You havent had arch work done because it rubs? Shouldnt that be coz it doesnt rub?

so if you read it without the brackets (the reason you put them in a sentance, so that iit can be read normally without them in) it reads :

Had no arch work done and think that its doing a good bit of damage to the wheel, and the arches.

ah well, cant u just go a tad higher then? you will still be scraping your arse off the ground

Big_ben said:
ah well, cant u just go a tad higher then? you will still be scraping your arse off the ground

Yea i could do, but like the look of it as it is. Will look into getting work done, but need to get some other stuff done first. Gets boot smoothed tomorrow, so no cash for a while.

Back