Why do people think its cool to...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Break expencive things on YouTube...WHY??!!

I dont understand, my mate sent me this video (Attached a link below), Its a guy who thinks its funny to buy a copy of Vista and destroy it in a shredder, and stomps the case...

Ok, so clearly he has no friends and live miles away from another human.
But what I dont understand is I see this with Xbox 360's , PSP's and PS3's. But what I don't understand is what makes people want to do such things? what makes them want to destroy somthing I have seen them buy seconds before, For pleasure, or to look hard?!

I don't know why but this really anoys me, if you don't like somthing what use is to destory it? At the end of the day, that Vista Disk won, because from what I can see he's a total looser with no friends. And he's so low he has to take out his anger on a disk... he probaly paid money for... which means they gave money to Microsoft... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxQm3IsSKAo

Im happy I got that off my Chest...lol

C

Clone

lol, wasn't too bad! Why do it you asked? Well even you watch them? Or watched that, he has loads of pages of comments, he is now popular known by people all over the word :)

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
LOL, Im gonna make one about a Micra, lol, see what your views are then...lol joking obviusly...

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
How easy it is to Mod a Micra..nah, I can't, they have been to good to me...

However, If its a Rover im in :D!

BTW, I'd be doing exactly what He is... I think I answered my own question...lol

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
The Ipod one is quite intresting, its practicly powder, but that guy aint all big headed and mouthy like most of the others.

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
or a little white van and I'm there. grr

Hows this, I'd Settle for this...

lcvcdvmed_28.jpg

Might even fit in a blender...haha

Burfy

Ex. Club Member
haha, yea... vista ain't going near my computer...i tryed rc1 and my computer ran it fine, but vista wouldn't run any of the programs i wanted :doh:

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
the destruction of one of the PS3 was actually a test conducted by one of the well known university. it was carried out in front of thousands queueing for their pre-order PS3 to see their reaction when some random guy just bought one and smash it in front of them.

result? a lot of disgusted and shocked people........LOL

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Hmm, I wander How well it would polish up my old Blender...:wasntme:

lol, you can just amagine it, within a week your house is nothing but shelves full of dust, where practicly everything has been blended...haha

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
It can't blend crowbars though unfortunately. What kind of rubbish blender is it?! haha

lmao :D yea i mean if it cant hack a crowbar then how will i know its up to the job when i wanna blend a tomarto?!?!

Hmm, I wander How well it would polish up my old Blender...:wasntme:

lol, you can just amagine it, within a week your house is nothing but shelves full of dust, where practicly everything has been blended...haha

lol thats blender canabilism!!!

lol you could have little urns with ashes in off all the things that got blended along with a framed photo lol

i'd love to have an urn with like a PS2 in it and be like emptying it over hallowed ground and people would be like, oh i'm sorry, was that a family member? and i'd be like, good as, twas my PS2...

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
i'd love to have an urn with like a PS2 in it and be like emptying it over hallowed ground and people would be like, oh i'm sorry, was that a family member? and i'd be like, good as, twas my PS2...

Could make a remake of 'Meet the parents'...lol, OMG!!! my PS2!!!