r-reg-sr

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
P1000001.jpg

come now, explain yourself !

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I just couldn't think of anything original, but Dan is my real name :laugh:. Maybe I should just change it to Dan, Danny, or Daniel, since everyone seems to call me all of those. Speaking of, is it possible to change your username at all? :grinning:

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
I was ment to be gtsnissanboy but it went wrong :s
I originally had a skyline and registered on a few Nissan forums to try sell my skyline parts! Then ended up buying a few micras and hanging around :D

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
I like Japan, Japanese culture, history and all those Samurai stories, so I was looking for something that sounded Japanese, kinda :)
My name is Penyo. I hated it when I was younger and everybody called me Pepo. Then I added Shi, a part of my family name and there you go:

peposhi

Should have added the shi and removed the pen
Yoshi;)

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I was ment to be gtsnissanboy but it went wrong :s
I originally had a skyline and registered on a few Nissan forums to try sell my skyline parts! Then ended up buying a few micras and hanging around :D

I did wonder about the random "b" at the end of your username, that explains it :laugh:

RustyCheez

Ex. Club Member
Was staying with my brother in California and needed a new online game name so we were watching National Lampoons European Vacation and decided to use the sons name Rusty as the first part and we were eating Cheez Whiz at the time so put the two together.

One of my favourite bands is Enter Shikari so I changed 'Shikari' for my name :p

Just stuck with me, used for Twitter, Instagram etc etc :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

pork

Club Member
Used to be a tubby kid, and worked in a butchers, still get called pork today even though school and butchers job was 12 years ago,

jk9194

j is my first name
k is my surname
9-1-94 is my cousin's D.O.B :p (it was childhood)

has this name since i was year 7/8. its stay forever with my id names such as ps3 id, youtube and hotmail etc

OP
OP
r-reg-sr

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
ok ok so some of you are embarrassing me :) with the "have a good guess why my names this". ok you win !

i was asking on these code word names and how i get bugged thinking how you came to the name

sr-steve rally rob, yeh boys i had a guess already :)

Ummm...well Jen's my name...but the 319 means nothing to me...It's just a number Ubisoft gave me when I pre-ordered assassin's Creed Brotherhood...
Couldn't think of anything else to use really... LOL
I used to use the name of a Manga I read, but people kept asking me about all the other manga's out in the world, and I kept dssapointing everyone... I'm not that into it, I only like a couple... ^_^

k11_whore

Steve :)
Umm well I used to own a k11, the whore part came up from being a man whore when I was younger and whored the micra everywhere seemed fitting to me :)

OP
OP
r-reg-sr

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
that is my life story :) they constantly telling me, "wheel the big outside bin under your 1st floor flat window and stat dumping". they think im mad i think they mad :)

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
My name is Max, and my car is a K11C.
I wanted a change. My normal usernames on forums include -
Midnight (my "dark" personality)
GTIR - I love Pulsars
Skyline I love skylines
Simples.
"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Enuo is the name of one of two main characters in the earliest recorded japanese story, the other being Enkidu. If you see Enuo, Enuo1 or EnuoEnkidu it's probably me.

Pete

Site Supporter
Well... My username used to be ma12 :) as my first micra was a 1.2 K10 but at some point when the forum got updated I realised that whoever had registered as "Pete" had never actually used the log in so O asked if I could hae it when we moved over and that's that!

Oh and my name is Pete

Pete

Site Supporter
As if I was ever away! I even had an MSC sticker on my second to last car (not a micra).

I've got an itching for another K10 but I don't have the space.

Hi James, Hi SR, Hi anyone else in their late twenties onwards who might remember me...