why did you use that user name for?

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
i was cheking the user names list and found it loaded with strange user names and wonderd what thing possesd you to call yerself that
so here goes
hey 2pac what thing possesd you to use that name?

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Back in high school i went through a grunger/skater stage and liked skulls/flames etc. Signed upto my first Forum and needed a user name. As the Grim Reaper is based with the whole goth/grunger thing...and the Grim Reaper wears a hooded cloak...i put the 2 together :p And its stuck with me since :)

OP
OP
r-reg-sr

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
thats cool man!!
still that 2 pac prob dont use here anymore
and my user name shows i couldnt think of one obviosly so used the cars reg:laugh:

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
imp124 has been my email address since i was about 13, dont know why its this though, just something thats stuck

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Mines a rather old road racing bike, kinda classic of its day (just like a micra!!) I seem to use it for every forum I now go on!

My names Michael, my nicknames Migel and i used

Mr because im a guy? I dont know,

Mig because its part of migel and s for some unknown reason, speed? :p.

Stani1029

Club Member
Stani1029= my second name is Stanhope and the 1029 if you type on your keyboard can go 1029384756. Work from the outside to the inside left to right. Don't ask why though lol

well i bought my k10 micra off ebay cheap and thought it was going to be a shed, i was wrong. With a little fettling it's turned out to be an excellent reliable runabout (Y) i love it :p

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Mine's the calibre of my target rifle:

P1000001.jpg

Used it on a couple of shooting websites and stuck with it :).

When I first registered, my ebay I.D. was getawaycarparts but that didn't fit.
I've just been too lazy to change it to my current ebay I.D.
I was going to change it to the name of my company when I finish my website and register as a trader on here but its just another thing in the 'to do' tray! :laugh:

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Alexx117 is my xbox live gamertag and I chose that cause alex - my name and 117 cause I was playing halo at the time haha but alex117 was taken and alexx117 was the other option.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Baz the names Barry. My user name used to be crazyep82 becuase I used to have a 95 gt starlet with the chaasis code ep82 and everyone thought it was crazy. Only reason is because it had an open diff and couldnt put its power down properly:grinning:

starlet011.jpg

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
my name started out as NeXuS it was a name i used in school when me and my friends played halflife in the computer room, nexus means link or network, it was my network name.

mullet

Ex. Club Member
i use to have a kind of mullety type hair cut in high school and my mate called me it one day and now everyone calls me it

Random jumble of letters I typed in a few years back when I realised I couldn't be spontaneously witty and come up with something funny when creating my user profile on another forum.

You'll never find another Flingstam :grinning:

OP
OP
r-reg-sr

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Random jumble of letters I typed in a few years back when I realised I couldn't be spontaneously witty and come up with something funny when creating my user profile on another forum.

You'll never find another Flingstam :grinning:

love it

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
jim_bling i got jim from a lad from work as he said i reminded him of jim off american pie and then i got the bling bit when he seenme down the town while out shoping and i have some big bling ( bretling navitime watch, dress like 50 cent eminem ) and he then said to me its jimmy bling so jim bling became me name which has stuck and the under score i got when i first signed up to here

Well my name is in two parts, firstmy real name is louis. I used to go to a youth club on a saturday where i played football. There was this guy who ran it who was chineese. When we where playing football he used to call me lucas. My friend when he hered this said 'that sounds like a gladiator, lucas maxamillion!' that over the years got shortened to lucasmax.

Pete

Site Supporter
I remember when he first told us what his name meant and we all went "ahhhh that makes sense"

Mine is my name, back in't day it used to be "MA12:)" the engine code of my first K10 and when I joined there was already a micra_pete (love you man).

My girlfriend called my micra Ukkie. (dutch for small one) the first time she see the car. therefore i've got a nissan primera 2.0 sri whit sr20ve engine. that car she called vroem vroem as the engine sound.
primera%20front.JPG

Never been good at coming up with forum-names/tags..... Until one day it struck me that..... Hey, anybody who´s tinkering with cars (and other do-it-yourself-jobs), blows a fuse now and again. Both mentally and the ones that make sure you don´t set the wires on fire. I know I do for sure, so really straightforward.
:p

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i couldnt think of a name when i wanted to join....had 10minutes, watched spongebob squarepants, had another 10mintues.

hmmm..

squarepants?

so its been squarepants ever since on every fourm i'am on :)

dan

martinb

Ex. Club Member
mine was a random from hotmail when i signed up 4-5 years ago when i was only 21

should really update it to martboy25 but sod it

trying to get mine changed to martinb21 if kev lets mefwn

OP
OP
r-reg-sr

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
i couldnt think of a name when i wanted to join....had 10minutes, watched spongebob squarepants, had another 10mintues.

hmmm..

squarepants?

so its been squarepants ever since on every fourm i'am on :)

dan

wicked man squarepants is sweets
beats choosing roundass, as a user name:laugh:

my original forum name was my xbox gamer tag but after i changed my tag i asked kev to change my forum name.... karl (well it's my real name) j (the first part of my surname) easy :wasntme:

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
I couldnt think of one and at the time i didnt intend on posting alot. Just lurk in the shadows. So that was the first thing that I could think of lol. Might see if i can get it changed.

Marty, is Kev cool with username changes?

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
I like Japan, Japanese culture, history and all those Samurai stories, so I was looking for something that sounded Japanese, kinda :)
My name is Penyo. I hated it when I was younger and everybody called me Pepo. Then I added Shi, a part of my family name and there you go:

peposhi