Whos in the south

M

Mrgill

Hi guys hows it going im new to the micra sports club and was wondering if there are many Micra enthusiasts down here in the south well... Kent i mean
and id like to just say hi and where in the south or in Kent are we all i havent seen many Souped up micras in Kent ???
:wasntme:

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
D4R73N said:
haha, nah dont get me wrong, i jsut never been to Kent lol, maybe one day...:p

Come to the Detling modified car show!!!

Junction 7 M20 - September 23rd - 24th

Lose your Kent Virginity!!!!

James

Chairman
Yeah I used to live on the island up until last year when I moved to Surrey!

Welcome to the club! Whereabouts in Kent are you from then?

And Ollie, I might be able to pop along to that modified car show, i'll try and bring some mates along too :)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Mrgill said:
Hi guys hows it going im new to the micra sports club and was wondering if there are many Micra enthusiasts down here in the south well... Kent i mean
and id like to just say hi and where in the south or in Kent are we all i havent seen many Souped up micras in Kent ???
:wasntme:

come to the Portsmouth meet :D i know its a long way but it should be a good one ;)

OP
OP
M

Mrgill

Mmm

Not many of us then hay well .....
Geeza have you really got pink hair....
I have only just got my micra but may have to sell it as its infested with fleas :down: its already cost me £30 to get pest control to fumigate it man im so gutted :sick: and im still itchin like a dog well thanx for the love guys will keep posting i dont want to sell the Micra even with the rubberband 1.0 engine, its not bad have planed a few mods but will have to wait a bit now maybe invest in some more flea killing ideas what a downer ......

ollie240585 said:
Yes....don't blame you.....full of crazed lunatics and transvestites!!!!

well kent is the garden of England and i aint no flipin shirt lifter but i do like to rub baby oil into my tummy mmm this could kill the fleas ....

Detling hay might have to go there mmm

i went there about 2 years ago to a international mini show my mates well int the old mini's....