Who's got a motorbike tucked up in their garage?

:( im still trying to get rid of my 125

fzr 400 was a nice bike :)

125's are slow, but i still had great fun, i don't think much can compare

The rm was my field bike, learnt to ride on it :)

Never got to ride the fzr was bought as project that I never started

best way to learn to ride a bike, i didn't have lessons, just did CBT bought a 125 and went from there :)

400's are pickign up good money now

i've never seen one,
i nearly picked up a zxr400 last year, but wasnt worth the money

and i'm after a supermoto anyways :D

Got a gs500 that's used all year round for work apart from when there's ice on the roads. Nowt special but does the job and costs peanuts to run

Naked GS, less to damage when I drop it!
y6ahydud.jpg

My uncle has a monkey bike in his living room XD
He bought it off a guy emigrating, and I think the only thing stock is the seat tank and frame

I looked at a faired Gs, but hadn't passed my test yet :(

Heart is set on a ktm now

Yeah they are a very nice bike

I sat on the 125 duke and it wad perfect, but I couldn't afford one :(

Same with they newer ones, sp im looking at 640's, either the sm or duke ii

A 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R. (can't find my pictures!) The FIRST water cooled superbike, Introduced in 1984. Old but still good for 140+.

Currently SORN but being sorted for this summer. 30th celebrations not far away.

They are a classic if only for the way they changed bike 'thinking'. It was faster than Kawasaki's own GPZ750 Turbo and lighter than there GPZ1100. No other bike has been taken out of production only to be re-introduced due to customer demand.
gpz900_zpsf3678f95.jpg

Stock picture.

Modern bikes have better tires, brakes and stiffer frames but tend to look the same in my opinion ;). ATM you can still get a lot of bike for relitive little money.

That's cool :)

Im not a fan of supersports anymore really, I like nakeds but I love supermotos, not that many kicking around, and they look different :)

For me supermotos are out because I'm a short-ar$%! but do like the look. Everybody to there own and I'm a old git which is why full-on sports bikes are not for me these days:D.

Get the feeling that my bike is older than most members on here:p. Enjoying the pics.....

My dad wanted a superduke, but he's too short xD and struggled to get on my 125 sm xD

i love the motard look :)

Its 8 years older than me!

I've thought of super motos but there too tall especially on the twistys. There is just something about knee down elbow inches from the floor.
Id love a 05 06 zx6r with the 636 engine. However not sure I could say bye to my 96

Back