Who got turbo k11s so far?

franks NA make you swager round like you been hittin henay
but yay 100bhp without anay ecu addem up 150,s plenay

who would turbo a micra, waste of fekin money

How come? I researched and planned everything for two years now. I don't know if I can do it or not cos a lot of people are moving to another cars nowadays. :/

It looks like you are out of the league right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come? I researched and planned everything for two years now. I don't know if I can do it or not cos a lot of people are moving to another cars nowadays. :/

It looks like you are out of the league right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I? What league? Lol I have always been a **** micra person anyhows. Just here for da famalamsaurus. I am in the game... Still... Doing ma **** proper... My turbo micra is still on the road just waiting a new gearbox... Which is happening right now..
9d6b84b927d291bebc0b6a3caaef05a8.jpg

Am I? What league? Lol I have always been a #### micra person anyhows. Just here for da famalamsaurus. I am in the game... Still... Doing ma #### proper... My turbo micra is still on the road just waiting a new gearbox... Which is happening right now..

MSC you know man. Damn man, i hope u will sort these problems out. Still i dont know why people are gassing around to get turbo stuff. They always end up with many problems and giving up reasons. That is why people are moving to other cars. Micras are my side car you know so it will be in long term ownership.

MSC you know man. Damn man, i hope u will sort these problems out. Still i dont know why people are gassing around to get turbo stuff. They always end up with many problems and giving up reasons. That is why people are moving to other cars. Micras are my side car you know so it will be in long term ownership.

Ah fair. Yeah its just a teething issue i will sort out in the long run. The turbo gets absolutely hammered so its kind of expected considering what the Micra is originally designed for. Yeah most people give up mate, but that's just what people are like usually. Spans across all people regardless of cars. Brick walls dude, brick walls, they keep the man keen. That's where u need to work at it and achieve it. I cheated Jk. I bought the car already turbo'd, then literally let my mates build it. Its called management lol

What on earths wrong with my Lsd Chris cos urs look exactly the same as mine, we both do 10k a yr n running over 150ftlb n yet my beville preload ring shatters/fractures after each yr n requires rebuilding?

I'm seriously thinking about turbo'ing mine.
I've got all the bits you need, I don't know why people say it's so hard. I just went down to halfords about bought a "turbo" badge.

Edit: yet to put it on. Will keep you updated on my build.
Ps. How much boost will I get

I've got all the bits you need, I don't know why people say it's so hard. I just went down to halfords about bought a "turbo" badge.

About 14 psi more than anyone here bam

Very good MaxK...... you taking the psi ??:p

Back