[SOLD] Whiteline Front Caster (Traction) Kit Nissan Micra K11 / no anti-roll bar spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
I have a Whiteline Front Caster (Traction) Kit Nissan Micra K11 for sale. Comes with no anti-roll bar spacers. In very good condition as you can see from the picture below:

casterkit.jpg

More info can be seen here:
http://rallynuts.com/renderitem.asp?ctid=2085&prid=3080

Price: 30GBP ono, P&P to UK included.

Selling this for a friend, fast delivery(UK to UK).
If interested, please, feel free to discuss the matter.#
Only Paypal payments accepted.

p.p Won't be able to post between 6/07 to 21/07

Cheers

i would guess that the spacers are there to give clearance between the wishbone and the floor matt

They're what's pictured above I think Frank, aren't they? I'm sure I've seen other people with castor kits that have another set of spacers for the arb mount, I'm not sure why though, probably to clear these if these mounts are bigger.

I might be wrong though, hence the question lol.

They're what's pictured above I think Frank, aren't they? I'm sure I've seen other people with castor kits that have another set of spacers for the arb mount, I'm not sure why though, probably to clear these if these mounts are bigger.

I might be wrong though, hence the question lol.

the a/r/b bolts are m10 tho matt (the spacers look m8 to me) i think you,ll find its the whiteline a/r/b,s that have the interference problems

the a/r/b bolts are m10 tho matt (the spacers look m8 to me) i think you,ll find its the whiteline a/r/b,s that have the interference problems

Yeah that could be it Frank. I'm still not 100% on buying them at the minute anyway, just querying it, as I could be interested.

Lads, these come with no spacers. However them spacers can be easily DIY-ed by any technically gifted person (Y)

Currently this set is on hold for karlj.

Highly doubt that there will be "interference problems" mate, whiteline are normally verry good and their bits bolt straight on and work fine (Y)

I'll take these! PM payment details, paypal ok but prefer bank transfer.

Whip

Thanks, Whip!

Paypal only I'm afraid.
Please, PM your address once you send the money.

Cheers

P.P

Your mail box is full, I left you a visitor message...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back