White Tailgate and Bonnet (K11 2nd Facelift)

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
If you see these luxury white items at your local scrappies...or just lying around somewhere....let me know!

Ideally 2nd facelift bonnet but first should fit too....tailgate can be either...

Yay!

If I had a big enough garage to fit Blurple in, I would...but I don't...and I can't take his boot off and leave him outside with his junk on display...

Might have to see what's at Hainford....

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Went to hainford today :) no white micras.... however a new boot is £20 dosnt matter what k11 tailgate it is they all fit :) not sure about the bonet.... prices tend to alter depending the length of the shorts/skirt you wear :) x

I reckon about £40 should get me a boot and bonnet....if I wear a kilt....

Hell yeah :) I paid twenty for a boot and got all this....
1399451462435.jpg

Also bought me a set of toms legs :D bargain!

I think bonnets are 10 pounds odd :) x

That'd do me... a light colour would be better for painting white over...the tailgate I mean....not the legs....I have some of them already....don't need four....

...but.....do they fit in the back of a micra? I can't imagine they do....do they?.... er....

Last edited:
I don't know tbh they delivered mine when I was at my parents :) I reckon one at a time possibly.... Or fold the rear seats down and take out the passenger front seat I reckon it'll squeeze in then :) x

I might take a ride up to Hainford on Saturday then....maybe....or over to that Empirial Jap...although I'm not sure where, exactly, it is.....(in Swanton Abbott...somewhere)

We phoned and they had no prefacelifts :-( x

Who needs prefaceys anyhoo?... Did they say they had thousands of faceylifts?...they couldn't get rid of them and that they wish someone would come and take all the bits away for free?

Yeah?

I am Tom..... Mehh :S
I'll miss you again tomorrow I'm working :L
Haahaa the lady on the phone was useless x

Dude I work three days a week you only come over when I'm not here..... Starting to think you're avoiding me :-( x

Haha!

Of course not!

Don't be so silly!

(I definitely am)

Back