White Interior -help needed

danni

Ex. Club Member
well im looking into slowly starting to mod the interior of my car seeing as i have my bluckets on the way soon.

What i am wanting is a black and white interior so what i am wanting to know is does anyone at all know where i can find white parts.... as i cannot seem to find any. The things i am looking for first are the following....

White leather gear gaitor
White (pref leather) steering wheel
White/black handbrake

if i cannot find these in white i will be looking for black with a white trimming or something similar

and also does anyone know where i could get some reasonable priced white leather or leather look material to recover my bucket seats?

thanks
danni

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hmm, could be a tricky one this. Geeting the stuff to re-trimming should hopefully be easy enough, but re doing then might be a bit of a bugger. What about E-bay? I remember Neil talking about a shop up near him, kish or something?
Will have a hunt at some of the fabric shops here for u but not sure if i'll come up with anything.

On the bright side, i bot these yesterday to cheer me self up.

0d_1.JPG

81_1_b.JPG

I'll probally be re-trimimming them to so i'll see what i can find.
:down:

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
heellllllooooo, gonna have to be a custom jobbie hun, will poss take u down to kish when ur down a week on sat and speak to them, only thing u cud do is get std black leather bits off ebay and poss put in white stitching, everything else will need to be custom tho

Ian

Ex. Club Member
you could always have some bits sprayed white... If its done properly (wayne :)), you won't be able to tell.

OP
OP
D

danni

Ex. Club Member
titch man - u didnt tell me about the buckets.... eesh lol but cool buy!

yea neil that wud be good if could show me that shop... will be miles more expensive i think but if i do it slowlyand get a lil bit at a time then should be ok

and ian yea cheers... im guna spray me dash black with white trimmings i think:)

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28156&item=8184194857&rd=1

dont say i do nowt for ya ;)

and it should be white dash black trimmings ;)

OP
OP
D

danni

Ex. Club Member
thanks hun... i owe u 1:p

yea i was thinkin white dash wit black but i wasnt sure if it would be too OTT?

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nah, think that the white dash would be nice, and have everything else mixed with black and white. Maybe even some chrome stuff?
Would look good that... :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
If ya doing tha interior blinging white leather etc then I think the white dash would go better. :) Should look well nice though that. :)

OP
OP
D

danni

Ex. Club Member
micra man said:
If ya doing tha interior blinging white leather etc then I think the white dash would go better. :) Should look well nice though that. :)

cheers dan:)
and i mite (probably will:p) need ur help doin it if ya dont mind wen i get the stuff seein as ur the interior man of the NE lol

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol, thanks Danni. :) Sure I'd help if I get the chance. Give me a shout when ya need a hand. Jamie has decided she wants her dash spraying now so that will be the next project lol. :)