which Ignition coil maker?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All,
As the title asks which ignition coil pack maker is ideal for my 2002 K11/ I know that Bosch one are fitted but their prices are to expensive for me as I get paid the basic wage. So I'm fitting lemark brand as they are cheaper than bosch £78.00 / lemark £36.00 (ebay price) but what brand would be best?

yours Peter0003

Hi All,
As the title asks which ignition coil pack maker is ideal for my 2002 K11/ I know that Bosch one are fitted but their prices are to expensive for me as I get paid the basic wage. So I'm fitting lemark brand as they are cheaper than bosch £78.00 / lemark £36.00 (ebay price) but what brand would be best?

yours Peter0003

Test and compare the primary & secondary resistances of each coil with a multimeter to identify any suspect out of specification coil presently fitted to your vehicle. The resistance test readings should approximately match within 10% of each other. Values in Haynes manual. Inspect, test &
diagnose saves time & unnecessary expense of changing parts fruitlessly at random.

What check engine light & corresponding fault codes present, if any? ;)

Last edited:
Test and compare the primary & secondary resistances of each coil with a multimeter to identify any suspect out of specification coil presently fitted to your vehicle. The resistance test readings should approximately match within 10% of each other. Values in Haynes manual. Inspect, test &
diagnose saves time & unnecessary expense of changing parts fruitlessly at random.

What check engine light & corresponding fault codes present, if any? ;)
Hello,My mechanic told me to replace the coil pack when he checked my car as it was misfiring on cylinder number one.He also checked it by placing it in cylinder no:4 to make sure & it is the coil pack at fault, and the sound is different when the engine is hot, originally he had come to fit a new radiator for me.

Peter0003

Hello,My mechanic told me to replace the coil pack when he checked my car as it was misfiring on cylinder number one.He also checked it by placing it in cylinder no:4 to make sure & it is the coil pack at fault, and the sound is different when the engine is hot, originally he had come to fit a new radiator for me.

Peter0003

Repeat; What check engine light & corresponding fault codes present, if any?