Which Eibach Lowering Kit for my 160 SR

I am struggling to decide which spring kit I should go for?

The Eibach Pro Kit Spring Kit Nissan Micra (K12) 1.6 160 SR 05/2005- Lowers by 25mm -30mm
or the Eibach Sportline Spring Kit Nissan Micra (K12) 1.6 160 SR 05/2005- Front lowers by: 40-50mm and rear 35mm-40mm

I saw pictures on the forum of a red 160 SR with one of these kits fitted but I cannot find the thread to look at the pictures again to see which kit he had and what were the comprimises in ride quality etc.

I am sticking with 16" alloys so both options are viable, but I do want to keep some ride flexibility so its "looks vs ride quality" Has any one tried either of these kits as any feed back would be much appreicated?

2004_Micra

Ex. Club Member
go for the eibach Sportline Spring Kit Nissan Micra (K12) 1.6 160 SR 05/2005- Front lowers by: 40-50mm and rear 35mm-40mm thats what ive got on my sx

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=15107 The red 160SR is Madhatter's look at the bottom of the Micra Blogs page.

For me, the sportline kit looks good with 17's and so in theory on 16's the Pro kit would give a similar drop and a nice OEM+ look. Hopefully the ride wouldnt be too lumpy either?

I've seen plenty of images of 17"/Sportline combo but never a 16"/Prokit. Anyone?

OP
OP
S
go for the eibach Sportline Spring Kit Nissan Micra (K12) 1.6 160 SR 05/2005- Front lowers by: 40-50mm and rear 35mm-40mm thats what ive got on my sx

Hi,

I have fitted the eibach kit sportsline kit and it has really sharpened the handling up, but every time i go over a manhole cover or hump the front two springs make a real thud!! I have checked all the bolts and everything is tight so not sure why it is doing this. I have run many cars with stiffened, lowered suspension and have not heard this sort of thud (loose clunk sound from both turrets) before. The shocks should not be bottaming out most of the man holes and bumps dont seem to be that deep or high, any advice would be much appreciated????:doh::doh:

on the + side the car looks 100% more aggresive and has cut out all that floating unsureness from the rear end when booting it down sweeping b roads!!