Which coilovers/suspension

After battling myself on about what kind of suspension i want, i have decided to get proper setup. There is three options i can get from finnish shops which is better than buying from some other country and the prices are surprisingly cheaper or same. So options are: BC racing V1 for 790€(+20€ for 4 shocksocks), BC BR for 860(shocksocks) and D2 street for 844. Some advice would be nice about the differences between them or other options that have warranties. Ride comfort is not an issue, i don't drive that much long trips and i want to have something that is ready for occasional track days.
Maybe the biggest problem is that some places say V1 has camber plate and some places say it doesn't and camber is what everyone wants :cool: (on track at least).

Cheerful Christmas/xmas/non religious get fat-season to everyone.

I run V1 for daily & trackday and are superb n reliable as long as they're setup well and protected. Imo I'd go for BC BR cos it has afew improvements over V1. The BR front strut has a floating bearing spring top which prevents the spring from skipping n loosen the rings during lock to lock. The rear dampers adjustable base are also more robust.

Hmm. so BRs are the way to go then. Wont be buying anything before it passes MOT so i have funds to get it repaired if needed. Also it says on the page i can get springrates to my own liking for free and change top mount to pillowball also but i think they only make pillowball type for micra. We shall see on thursday morning if i allow myself to order or not.

Back