which breakdown cover?

pollyp

Club Member
hey

i'll be driving my 93 k11 round the uk for me holiday in 2weeks so will need breakdown cover. i'll preferably only need the basic 30quid roadside cover since i'll be carrying all me tools in boot and only need it for the 2 week holiday but since the cars over 10yrs, RAC & AA & greenflag dont support roadside cover unless i go for their expensive 70quid+ recovery options.

which breakdown company would you recommend that doesn't costs a fortune?

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
you can see if the insurance your with can do a £20 increase for the year breakdown/recovery(home addres) within uk

OP
OP
pollyp

pollyp

Club Member
i just joined chris knott last march but when i range earlier this month they counldn't add it onto my insurance since the policies already running, which seems inconvenient.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
oh thats strange but i have seen them rac outside shopping centres selling but not sure on the prices per month

Manny

Ex. Club Member
you can get cheap breakdown cover on confused or go compare site. i paid 40 quid which had home start also and other things also.
the company which is fcgb is very good. its got home start, onward, recovery and road side assiatant also for 32 quid bargain.

breakdown cover &#103.png

OP
OP
pollyp

pollyp

Club Member
cheers manny

i went to rac and noticed i could switch from vehicle cover to personal cover which covers me for other cars and includes the roadside cover at £38. applied for it to start on May 2 and if i cancel at end of my holiday trip within the 14days i could get full refund :p