Where to Buy your Micra Sports Club Stickers.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
If you would like to purchase some Official Micra Sports Club stickers, you can purchase these and many others from our website Pro Cut Vinyl.

1614960968498.png

1614961022576.png

1614960974115.png

1614960981260.png

1614960988182.png

1614961001553.png

1614961007339.png

1614961015019.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
We do like to take on custom jobs, but at present are experiencing quite a busy trading period since re-opening after Christmas, thus making it a bit more difficult then usual to take on custom work

Have you got something in mind?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
You have one similar actually, just the rising sun but the same size as my petrol filler cap if that's possible?

If you could let us know the size of your petrol filler cap, we could produce you a rising sun decal that you would just have to trim a few mm's so it sits flush.

Btw we have just added more designs to the website this morning, more to follow shortly.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
I've got one of your Jap flag ones Kev (the one you sell in 2 packs). I would be nice if it was bigger (or redesigned) so the centre disc is in the bottom left position. I'd deffo order another :).

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi Guy,

I don't see that being too much of an issue.

I'm sure there isn't much difference in size between petrol filler caps on the K10, K11 and K12. If you want to measure yours up and I'll create a design around it and list it on the website.

Guy

Club Member
Cheers Kev, I'll get it measured. Could a K11 and K10 owner post up dimensions as well just to ensure final design is spot on :) ?

k11 facelift petrol filler cap is 175mmx159mm

Just went out in the freezing cold when it's snowing to measure!!

And yeah with the sun in the bottom left would be great, but not completely off the edge so you can still see some small rays. :)

Guy

Club Member
Lol, so are mine (and my sleeves), just washed it - was looking like it was carved out of a block of road salt :) .

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Thanks everyone, :)

I'll knock some designs up and list them on the website tomorrow.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Has my sticker package been sent off kev?

Hi, your pack will be in the post over the next few days when I next process a batch of memberships.

K10, K11, K12 Fuel Filler Cap Rising Sun stickers are now available online. All have a 10mm excess that will simply need trimming off once you have positioned the sticker.

I have even included colour options if people wish to be a little different with the colours, a few days ago we produced a custom order for a customer using orange on black which looked pretty cool.

Guy

Club Member
Cheers Kev, just ordered a couple :). Presently attempting to remove the current one...

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi Guy,

Order completed and dispatched :)

I have tweaked the rising sun graphic some more as the original re-design had distorted the sun a little, so it now looks like this below.

nissan_micra_k10_rising_sun.jpg

Awesome! Will order one right away :D

Edit: Don't mean to be cheeky but do MSC members get any kind of discount? £4 is a bit steep if you ask me

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Don't think i got the chance to say thanks Kev for the ones you made us... well happy with them and they will be put to good use in show season. Will get you some orders in too from the clubs we're involved with.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Awesome! Will order one right away :D

Edit: Don't mean to be cheeky but do MSC members get any kind of discount? £4 is a bit steep if you ask me

Please bear in mind that due to the dimensions of these designs, they are sent out using a 1st class large letter stamp at a price of 0.75p + paypal fees...

They are also produced on two sheets of vinyl (not cheap printed decals) on red and white and overlaid to give the desired finish. They are not as of yet a standard stock item that is produced in batches and they are also quite time consuming to produce in comparison to some other designs.

And not forgetting we also offer various colour schemes for the designs with choice of backing colour and flag colour.

Yeah fair enough just the others ive bought are around £2 but im going to need this as it'll look awesome so will get one ordered :)

Got mine on and looks good from a distance, but cutting it perfectly was so hard would make it so much easier if it just came the right size. also the sun isnt a perfect circle but now im just nit picking :p apart from that i like it :)
56137437-0688-ce3d.jpg

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
The only way I could produce them to be a direct fit is by having someone bring there Micra to me and I could overlay a vinyl template on the car and match it in on our cutting software to create the curves of the filler cap

Maybe at the next meet I atend with the MSC i'll be able to take some more accurate measurements.

I have edited the sun again to make it a perfect circle, it was close :p

Guy

Club Member
You're lucky, the K12 has a double curve. I ordered 2 which was lucky because I wrecked on getting it on and only just got the 2nd one on properly :).

Hi Kev

I'm doing a 'Ring Trip at Easter along with a couple of chums, and we're thinking of adopting the Top Gear Sponsorship approach.
Would you be the man to talk to regarding some fake Company Slogans to go down the side of each car ??

Will just need plain white and black lettering.
Also wanted Drivers Names plus Nationality flags (3 x English, 1 x Welsh) aka Touring Cars etc.

Let me know, ta.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi Robbie,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner,

Unfortunately due to our current order levels, we aren't taking on custom work at the moment. If this changes I will be in touch.

Sorry I couldn't have been anymore help on this occassion.

Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi James,

Many thanks for your enquiry,

They are very simple to remove without damaging glass or the paint. We advise heating them up with a hairdryer and then peel away from a corner to remove.

Sometimes they will come away in pieces, just keep re-heating them to soften the glue and repeat as required.

We are also offering a 15% discount at the moment with orders placed through our website.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone,

Last day of our 15% off saving through the website.

All stickers are reduced by 15% including Micra Sports Club URL stickers as well as the one featured in my avatar.

Sale ends tonight.

Thanks
Kev

www.procutvinyl.co.uk

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
There always available to purchase through the website, but the 15% off sale has now ended.

Thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all,

It's been a long time since our last update and I'm pleased to announce we are running a 15% off sale until this Friday.

This includes all Official Micra Sports Club stickers which are available to purchase through our website:

http://www.procutvinyl.co.uk/acatalog/micra_sports_club.html

Our website has undergone another huge update with many new sticker designs uploaded.

because_nissan_micra_sticker.jpg

If you would like to purchase any of our stickers, the 15% off discount will be added to the basket as you select which stickers you would like.

www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Many thanks
Kev

Hi all,

It's been a long time since our last update and I'm pleased to announce we are running a 15% off sale until this Friday.

This includes all Official Micra Sports Club stickers which are available to purchase through our website:

http://www.procutvinyl.co.uk/acatalog/micra_sports_club.html

Our website has undergone another huge update with many new sticker designs uploaded.

because_nissan_micra_sticker.jpg

If you would like to purchase any of our stickers, the 15% off discount will be added to the basket as you select which stickers you would like.

www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Many thanks
Kev
I bought 2 stickers here, high quality and cheap price