Where to buy a ma09ert in Japan

aLLeKs

Club Member (Trial)
Hey guys,
I will make an internship in Japan (Tokyo) (and not 100%sure) and I want to import a ma09ert.
Do you know where I can find them in Japan? :D I guess not on a scrapyard.
Doea anyone of you ST owners have a contact adress in Japan or even know how much the shipping from Japan to Europe (in my case Germany) would be?

And which parts do I need? My list is as follows:
- Engine
- Loom + Ecu
- Exhaust manifold+turbo etc.
- Clutch
- Gearbox+ driveshafts
- Hubs

(Is it possible to take cg13 stuff instead of the last 3 things? Because this would save me a lot of shipping money I guess)

When are you due to leave for Japan,I have a few scrap yard contacts that I can give you the email address and numbers for,but there is a member on the forum that lives there.

OP
OP
A

aLLeKs

Club Member (Trial)
I had my telephone interview today and I think I did not give a good interview, but I will see. I will have a concrete answer until friday. And now I know that I will be going to Osaka if they give me the chance for this internship.

The internship will last from march til september

OP
OP
A

aLLeKs

Club Member (Trial)
I got the job already confirmed :) so I will go to Japan!

It would be nice if you give me the contact numbers and so :)

OP
OP
A

aLLeKs

Club Member (Trial)
Thank you :)

I am thinking about only importing the ecu+ loom, injection+ inlet manifold, exhaust manifold+ turbo... This would save me a lot of shipping cost. Btw what about the ignition?

Is it possible to run this setup without the supercharger? (I don't care about the gearbox anymore)

There mostly there will be some electrical to be done as there are jacks in the harness that activates the supercharger etc,why do you want to run it without the supercharger out of curiousity??

OP
OP
A

aLLeKs

Club Member (Trial)
Because of the whole piping and the switch between the supercarger and turbo. I am not sure about what I will need to make the supercharger bolt on to the normal ma10 block