Where is the horn located?

found it.. its right by the bonnet latch and is a tight squeeze :(
how do you take the grills off? i seen 2 press fit 'screws' then cant seem to be bale to detatch the bottom part of the grill from the bumper.

anyone changed horns before? or we all like the cutie *beep beep* lol

solarice

Ex. Club Member
The grill (as far as i can remember) :Theres two under each headlight (between bumper and grill), one at each headlight corner (probs the ones you've seen) and one in the middle.

But i'd have thought you can remove the horn without needing to shift the grill (been awhile since my grills been stock). Horn change is just unbolt old and bolt new one on.

bit confused about the " two under each headlight" :s
prob is i cant get to old ot unbolt it :(
i dont have small hands.. unless maybe i contract nextdoors kid to do for me lol

solarice

Ex. Club Member
bit confused about the " two under each headlight" :s
prob is i cant get to old ot unbolt it :(
i dont have small hands.. unless maybe i contract nextdoors kid to do for me lol

Where the bumper and grill run under the headlights, if you push the bumper down abit and look through the little gap that'll open up between the grill and bumper...you'll see the clips (they arent that easy to spot -- i've taken the grill off, loads of times now and i still have trouble hitting them first time).

That make sense?

solarice

Ex. Club Member
See the two extra tabs under the headlight :

micra-k11-93-98-tp_704303323201455907b.jpg

Thats what you're trying to reach :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
:oops:

Oooooh, lol. Sorry about that, hmmm how'd i end up in the K12 section? :confused: ...Yeah all that info is useless then, i will admit i thought this was a little lean on replies for a k11 headlight issue...but i never even thought K12.

Yeah i've got no idea in that case... :D