Where have all the 10's gone?

superls

K10 Tuner
Where have all the k10's gone too, a search on ebay distance nearestr first, first one is 35 miles away, hundreds of k13's though.

last 10 for sale on here was May!

just picked up a mint '92 k10 in september, im guessing rust and race cars took most of them
Meant to be a lot in wales though supposedly all the old people drive 'em. Wait till winters over ;)

My mum's friend, who lives down the road, has a red, mint 91 K10 GLS i think...all showroom standard,
...I swear...If she ever sells/wants rid, i'm all over it! :p

K11's are still the most common in my area (Pompey)
K12's not far behind and catching up fast,
K13's?...I've only ever seen...15...maybe 20 on the road since release!

actually saw a lovely lookin' H reg Black LS this afternoon...reminded me of my old 1990 blue LS ...which I sold for a profit in 2006...only to discover it had been scrapped less than a year later :oops: ...sometimes wish I'd held onto that puppy...even at 125,000 miles she was awesome...top speed 56...ish...radio never worked, no power steering, no ABS, No 'leccy windows...no rear wiper...etc... loved it! LOL

That last one Chogy (green E reg 29,000 on the clock) at "Trojan cars"...that's down the road from me! o_O
....Might have to take a look on my next day off... :p
...can't really afford it, but i'm sure they won't mind me drooling...as long as i don't ruin the paintwork eh? LOL

That last one Chogy (green E reg 29,000 on the clock) at "Trojan cars"...that's down the road from me! o_O
....Might have to take a look on my next day off... :p
...can't really afford it, but i'm sure they won't mind me drooling...as long as i don't ruin the paintwork eh? LOL
get it and keep it alive :D

*facepalm* I wonder if I could pursued my dad to?... Unfortunatly Belly I literaly just handed in my notice at work, couldn't stand it nay more
so...spending almost a grand days before becoming unemployed...?
...probably not a good idea LOL

...Although we do have space in the garden...I could always put it on SORN :p

AARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!! WANT! XD

I managed to find a super s, me and my mates bought another one for parts and I am looking at another super s as well. I love them and for that reason I am keeping mine original as I know it will be a very rare car soon as everyone seems to modify theirs :p.

I will be making a blog soon when I can bothered to order some parts for mine and do some work.

I managed to find a super s, me and my mates bought anyone for parts and I am looking at another super s as well. I love them and for that reason I am keeping mine original as I know it will be a very rare car soon as everyone seems to modify theirs :p.

I will be making a blog soon when I can bothered to order some parts for mine and do some work.

me dad has a rear spolier which one you after top or window ?

I am still going with mine! Sad to say but the k10 micras are getting less and less. I dont blame rust too much but autograss banger racing and traded or crushed. Not many updates or builds going on :( I plan to keep mine for as long as I can. The hand full of builds that are going on are good builds it must be said so keep it up people.

Im after the lower one which sits just bellow the window.

sorry only had one and its on my dads

8.jpg

I went to Trojan Cars today ^_^ parked in the lidl's across the road XD
http://www.trojancars.co.uk/used_car_nissan_micra_hatchback_2170.htm
...the guy was really nice, got the keys for me straight away, had a lovely chat while we walked around and peeked inside
...kinda wish i hadn't....because i want it even more now :p
on closer inspection it could do with a new front bumper (there's a hole in it :p) and the wheels need a lick of paint...some fabreeze on the interior fabrics wouldn't go amiss either
Otherwise...pretty damn pristine...this one could be someone's showcar after a bit of t-cut
...as long as they keep it standard!!!!
...and only a year younger than me it still looks amazing...even if she is green and brown LOL

yeah.... £995... just 29,000!
It looks it too :p
Persuading my dad that it could be an investment isn't exactly working LOL

try for 800 hope you get it :)
Thing is Chogy he only got it in a couple of weeks ago, he explained to me that he hadn't even had a chance to clean it up, sort out the bumper and vacuum the interior
...I don't think he'd take an offer until he'd had it a bit longer...
Could always shoot him an e-mail...but He's not stupid...they sell classics too (like old american muscle cars) so he knows he can get £995, he'll wait for £995
...although saying that he did also tell me that he has 130 cars in stock but he only has showroom space for maximum of 50...the Micra was actually parked up 100 yards down the road
....WANT LOL

Take it for a test drive and 'forget' to take it back ;) lol

*GASP*

...Can't believe you're suggesting Grand theft auto Belly!!! ROTFL ...
I suppose it would be Twok...ing these days right? :p

..sorry...I'm too much of a goody two shoes for that ^_^

It's easier to scrap them then to try and sell. Mine nearly got scrapped because no one was interested in it. Luckily I decided to carry on with it. The engine I built for it is badass and its a shame I won't be using it. :/

Back