Where can I order Micra k12 smart key

Anyone with link on where I can get Micra k12 smart key, I want to buy a couple, I don't mind even if its Chinese stuff as long as it works

Sent from my TECNO CF7k using Tapatalk

Anyone with link on where I can get Micra k12 smart key, I want to buy a couple, I don't mind even if its Chinese stuff as long as it works

The Chinese rubbish eBay doesn't include the transponder/circuit board, if you want just the key fob cases then yes try eBay otherwise if you need the circuit board you can buy new ones or used ones?

The Chinese rubbish eBay doesn't include the transponder/circuit board, if you want just the key fob cases then yes try eBay otherwise if you need the circuit board you can buy new ones or used ones?
OK tx , I have not seen any on eBay recently, also used boards can't be coded to another car, I have tried it a number of times without success, can the board be renewed?or virgined

OK tx , I have not seen any on eBay recently, also used boards can't be coded to another car, I have tried it a number of times without success, can the board be renewed?or virgined

The car you are trying to program the key to does not know the key you are trying to code is used or new because it is passive so therefore not active, I have had used keys coded to different cars, what type of key are you talking about, intelligent/keyless or normal?

Last edited:
I also have a Micra with keyless ignition - I've tried to get it into programming mode but have never got the indicators to flash and to get it to work.
Thought about buying a second-hand fob from Ebay and putting a blank key on it. Need to find a locksmith who will program the buttons and the transponder I guess.

I also have a Micra with keyless ignition - I've tried to get it into programming mode but have never got the indicators to flash and to get it to work.
Thought about buying a second-hand fob from Ebay and putting a blank key on it. Need to find a locksmith who will program the buttons and the transponder I guess.
The programming mode is for remotes to lock unlock the doors and I’m not sure if that even works on a k12.