Where can i buy a K11 body kit (in 2009)?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
any mods to a k11 outside of japan and taiwan are going to have to be custom modded to fit from another car..

a citroen saxo is the closest fit but still needs loads of work...

i could think of lots of better things to do with £1400..

thats expensive..i have a bodykit on my micra but i am taking it off only thing is the front bumper is binned its a real mess after wear and tear over the years i still have the custom back bumper and sideskirts nothing too fancy but the back bumper was made so that it could fit the twin 4" backboxes which are for sale too i would take £250 for the exhausts bumper and sideskirts if you are interested pm me

Antony

Ex. Club Member
it depends on what you want to do to it.
if its a facelift model (1998 onwards) then you can tint the inners of the headlights, lower it, put it on some 15" wheels and tint the windows...

thats all i would do to a facelift model. the rest of the £900 i would spend on a new exhaust manifold, catback exhaust and green cotton air filter and a full waxoil underseal.

but then thats me and i dont own the car...

great idea antony much apreciated. One prob i have is gettting anything installed because the labour costs are the most expensive part,if you see what i mean.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
ive never payed a labour cost on my car, im even building an engine from bare block upwords. and havent ever atempted this before..

did my first weld, fibreglassing, painting, vynal graphics, timing, servicing, brakes etc etc etc on this car.

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Well, IMO that is a fugly body kit, and therefore, I'd pick something better to spend £1400 on.

You could probably do a half decent turbo add on for £1400 :eek: