When we get there.

Titch

Micra K11ng
In an other Thread, Kev has got me thinking something.
Whats the plan for when we get there? Take it most people will be there on the Friday? Will we be camping the whole weekend?

If so, whats the plan for the Friday night? We going to stay in the campsite and get to know everybody from the MSC, or we going to head out to a pub or something??

Just a thought that crossed my mind the now!
Titch :kungfu:

well last year we got there on the fri night and just wandered around chatting to everyone... then the sat night was the BBQ
pretty much stayed on site the whole weekend.
however think it wud b cool to do as in the other thread n find a pub sumwere and watch this pool match :D

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Suppose it all depends on wot time we get there, i may have a fair bit too setup so all depends.

Chances are we'll all be helping you get it sorted anyway mate. So once thtas finished, i think that the pub is a good option.
Thing is - most place will probally be busy, so we could all just get something at the stand. Take it your not allowed camp fires etc?

Afaik u aint allowed disposable BBQ's on the ground, and no camp fires.

However I have both sorted, lol, except my fire aint camp ;)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Afaik u aint allowed disposable BBQ's on the ground, and no camp fires.

However I have both sorted, lol, except my fire aint camp ;)

Well....

So peeps, any other ideas?

Was speaking to Davey C earlier and we thought that maybe going out into the nearest town would be a good idea? If we just headed to a bar or something, and could also prob ahve a meal when we're there to, but its up to everyone else as well. Also, could watch this pool match (grudge match more like!)
Titch :kungfu:

Attachments

• preview.JPG
    preview.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 433
Slim will probably have his BBQ as usual.

I've stayed on site the past couple of years and have had loads of fun! Leaving to hunt for a supermarket and to find Halfords for parts to fix George's car!!!

I'll probably stay on site, no point heading out to a pub as I would'nt be drinking/driving anyway :)

I might even set about tuning and setting up my car audio on Friday, as it needs to be done :)

I'll then have a few chilled beverages, and fire up the BBQ to get some grub going!

Retepetsir said:
Slim will probably have his BBQ as usual.
No he won't mate, he can't make it [unless theres been some last minute change im not aware of] :(

Arnold's demanded i cook him breakfast on the old camper stove though lol!

mini-PICT0501.JPG

Doh, where did he say he couldnt make it? I knew he wasnt going on the stand, but that sucks!

I'll take breakfast as well btw!

Retepetsir said:
Doh, where did he say he couldnt make it? I knew he wasnt going on the stand, but that sucks!
A little bird (well, Andy B lol) told me:
[20:22:04] Maybe life w...: Howard's pulled out, he got the dates wrong, thought it was the following weekend
[20:22:09] James: yeah i saw :(
As for breakfast - sure, it's your stomach ;) Nah i'm not that bad hehe

I have the bbq sorted guys so no need to worry there ;)

I think I'll be staying on site friday evening as I need to sort camp out and prep 2 cars for the weekend

Back