When the wife puts the shopping away

Got a new solid block wood scrubbing brush on Sunday. The wife lobbed it over the 10ft high driveway gates where the slx was relaxing. How to tell the poor girl I was itching for an excuse to replace the wind screen :) £130 for a new tinted screen fitted and guaranteed doesn't seem to bad? The original was going grey around both sides and the inside surface had loads of little japs from all the welding the one day I forgot to cover it up.

Attachments

• WP_20170530_001.jpg
    WP_20170530_001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Got a new solid block wood scrubbing brush on Sunday. The wife lobbed it over the 10ft high driveway gates where the slx was relaxing. How to tell the poor girl I was itching for an excuse to replace the wind screen :) £130 for a new tinted screen fitted and guaranteed doesn't seem to bad? The original was going grey around both sides and the inside surface had loads of little japs from all the welding the one day I forgot to cover it up.
OUCH !!!!

OUCH !!!!

OUCH !!!!

Well chuffed with the job, got that new car feel to it sun strip and all

Attachments

• WP_20170531_001.jpg
    WP_20170531_001.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 162
  • WP_20170531_002.jpg
    WP_20170531_002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
Back