when is the next sussex meet

sparkie

aka WELLY
just want to know when we are going to have another meet down sussex way. cause i missed the last one after jion just hours after it and that was months ago. and really want to meet people from the club.

There are very few South meets, there was talk of laser quest, but that never happpened, there is allegedly talk of a RR in uxbridge, but dunno if that is a bit far for you?
If you said a time and place for a meet, I am sure that some people would turn up to it :)

wot about meeting up at a crusie. maybe the next crawley curise or guilford.
where abouts is uxbridge and any directions from sussex

Between Slough and the M1, it is at the end of the M4, if you know where that is?
I heard that Guildford got shut down, dunno where crawley is, could always have another meet at Billy Bridges :D

Im sure they'l be another meet soon but with JAE coming up, i think alot of people, especially the south meet organiser, are busy working on the cars getting things done. Obviously this doenst mean you cant do your own thing, but im sure something will be arranged for after JAE

Attachments

• 93.JPG
    93.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 233
well i don't care about the jae show. sorry to be nasty but i can't go:down::doh::doh:. helping with a youth camp, Boy's brigade. well if you know were billy bridges is your right on the doorstop to crawley. would anyone be up for bowling or film at the crawley or brigton on a saturday night. well do care about the jae show just upset i can't go. and work on my car is on hold as i'm trying to get an mr2 running.

Craig said:
Between Slough and the M1, it is at the end of the M4, if you know where that is?
I heard that Guildford got shut down, dunno where crawley is, could always have another meet at Billy Bridges :D

Crawley is about 1 minute from Bridges!!! The cruise is ****e tho, so a meet at Bridges would be great.

yeah im up for a bridges meet. cant do weekdays tho as i've got a job - unlike most people on here by the sounds of things :p

I probably wont be doing anything before JAE though, I've not got much time spare atm........

and I'm still high on fibreglass resin.....

Retepetsir said:
I probably wont be doing anything before JAE though, I've not got much time spare atm........

and I'm still high on fibreglass resin.....

LOL!! thats what i said earlier in the thread, JAE is alot of people's priority at the moment.. Im sure the south can wait another 3/4 weeks for an official meet to be arranged

I think I should be able to make it, don't really need anything, but nice to be sociable I spose...

welly said:
well it's always worth having a look around and maybe nip into crawley afterwards for a drink or what ever.

Yeah if im feeling better, i'l come along :)

Arnold said:
welly said:
well it's always worth having a look around and maybe nip into crawley afterwards for a drink or what ever.

Yeah if im feeling better, i'l come along :)

Not sure what happened to the bridges idea! i went along anyway and there was a few K10's and a couple of K11's, but nothing exciting though.

sorry guys for the mess up with the events at the mo as arnold said im rushed off my feet getting the car ready for the show even more so as i have just had to get a new car so and busy also i dont get on the net much as i have no net at home due to lack of funding

:upside:well like to get anough event arranged and thinking my birthday being on 20th october. thinking about bowling on the sat 22nd would anyone be intrested if not i'll be arounded burgess hill recked out off my head:ghostface:

right well if people would like to tell me what event they want run ill sort it out for them as long as i get people turn up like the last one

Back