Wheely good question.

Does anyone have any experience of fitting Black Racing wheels to micras? Ive seen them fitted to Honda Civics but cant find any pics on Micras. Planning to buy some 6x14 8 spoke split rims for my micra in 4x100, wondered if there was any reason why they wouldnt fit. Cheers .

As long as the centre bore on the alloys is 59.1mm (the size of the Micra centre bore) or bigger (spaced with spigot rings to ensure the correct fit), with a stud diameter of 12mm and a PCD of 4x100, then yes - they will fit. If the PCD and/or centre bore is slightly smaller, then they'd have to be bored out accordingly

Thanks for all the replys people, unfortunatly I didnt win those wheels (egay), but what I have just picked up is a set of Black Racing BR4's, 6x14. Rare Jap wheels which are usualy fitted to Hondas. They fit ok, but the offset is 38, so a little shallow. What I need now is some longer wheel nuts as the standard nut is 'sunk' into the wheel, meaning it is impossable to get a wheel brace on them. Double length wheel nuts is what i need, any ideas where I can get some?

Thanks for all the replys people, unfortunatly I didnt win those wheels (egay), but what I have just picked up is a set of Black Racing BR4's, 6x14. Rare Jap wheels which are usualy fitted to Hondas. They fit ok, but the offset is 38, so a little shallow. What I need now is some longer wheel nuts as the standard nut is 'sunk' into the wheel, meaning it is impossable to get a wheel brace on them. Double length wheel nuts is what i need, any ideas where I can get some?

ebay

Lol, no i didnt win the first ones i was going for, but soon after I found others for sale. Cheers for the link to ebay. Ive found some black ones. The wheels came with good yokohamas in 185 60 14. A bit bigger than standard but should be ok.

Back