Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Set 6

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Set 7

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

detox

euro member!!
ok i cant do a pole but witch 1's do we like the most!!!
the number go across!!
1 2 3 4 5
6 7

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 140
WHICH ones do I prefer? Probably 5, but I am getting drawn to 6, number 7 are standars Merc wheels aren't they?
Nise to see some ROnal turbo alloys still being considered.

theyre all pretty awful in my opinion but one would go nice with some coloured cars, 3 and 4 are mingin

they all have something going for them. the ats classics are pretty cheap. the bbs rs's are the nicest but are ridiculously expensive. go for the keskin kt5's as no-one in the micra world has put these on. slam it and some nice wide arches.

detox said:
there all euro!!!

so its o.k to put crap looking wheels on your car then..i have a bin lid in my back garden that looks the same .i will send it to you so you can fix it to a steelie it will save you some £££'s lol

but really what do you like about them? i know vw owners love em but why you?

one and five imo would look o.k on a micra out of all of them

if you lot know anything about alloy wheels you would know that number one is the classic "dunlop" copy.... a real classic. number 4 and 3 are aslo classics, moddled on the origonal compomotive TH wheels, designed to improve downforce and brake cooling. my favorite is number 3 though.....just because they are a true motorsport wheel, and would look awesome in a white on a red micra super s, lowered enough to decapitate an ant!

lol

RIK said:
so its o.k to put crap looking wheels on your car then..i have a bin lid in my back garden that looks the same .i will send it to you so you can fix it to a steelie it will save you some £££'s lol

but really what do you like about them? i know vw owners love em but why you?

one and five imo would look o.k on a micra out of all of them

its all personal opinion. why do you have to be so insultive?

keep classic wheels on classic cars,they look better then

it was a joke..didnt you see the lol....if i wanted to insult him i would do

RIK said:
keep classic wheels on classic cars,they look better then

it was a joke..didnt you see the lol....if i wanted to insult him i would do
ha!! come on then!!!! LOL!!

Silver Ronal Turbos, lush on the right car with styling to match. :) All could look good depending on the rest of the kit really. About time someone did a euro micra. :D

exactly, there all euro wheels so would only look half decent on a euro looking car (euro seems to be all the rage at the moment as i predicted) personally i dont like much of the euro stuff but some of it is lush -

RIK said:
lol..i dont dislike anyone on the msc. ;)

its hard unless u actually met them as its just text to me but certain things can annoy me and ave had a few "altercations" with a couple of members but a like to think a sorted it but still, u blatingly love me....

we have a love-hate relationship lol

Big_ben said:
its hard unless u actually met them as its just text to me but certain things can annoy me and ave had a few "altercations" with a couple of members but a like to think a sorted it but still, u blatingly love me....

we have a love-hate relationship lol

haha.we do

oh by the way Rik a meant to tell u, a was talking to some people at work today n a actually heard them use that phrase thats in your sig and i asked them what it meant and how they come by it and they said it was a well known phrase...anyways i wont repeat on forums what they said it meant but i thinki get the main point of it

Craig said:
WHICH ones do I prefer? Probably 5, but I am getting drawn to 6, number 7 are standars Merc wheels aren't they?
Nise to see some ROnal turbo alloys still being considered.

Yea, there Merc replica's, just get a Mercedes Center Cap, and you got the real thing.

set 5 a euro style micra would be cool but no one will ever do it right.. its all about the little things like loosing the wipers the arial smothing every last bit of the car..

Back