Wheels on Micra???

Craig_87

Sideways-Only Way Forward
This isnt a problem topic..

i can remember noticing when i had the standard wheels on my micra that my wheels seemed to be placed further into the car itself, compared to other micras id seen. All this changed when i got my alloys fitted, as they added wheel spacers, but i was wondering if specific models of micra had this offset. My car is a Wave. Any ideas???

:k11motors

OP
OP
Craig_87

Craig_87

could it have jut been my one then..i cant see how it could have been done tho, it never had any work done on it in that area ( its stayed in the family since new)

OP
OP
Craig_87

Craig_87

o_O ..its the way the photos been taken....the wheels are sitting well within the body of the car...once the car is lowered itll look much better...its also something a bit different, not done on many micras ive seen

alienfish...the wheels on my car looked really weird when they were standard, without the wheel spacers...thats what confused me

Antony

Ex. Club Member
yep, it will fail its mot and you can get 3 points for driving a car in an unfit state, oh and also VOSA may confiscate a car or slap a prohibition notice on there if it fails a road side check, so it would have to stay there untill it has been rectified.

so stick some nismo arches on there then..lol