wheels and tyres

hey micra gurus

ive been offered a set of 15" wheels and tyres, the tyres are a 195 50 15, i was wondering will there be any arch rub? thanks

micra666

Were talking k10's here aren't we?

I would have thought they would rub. Is the car lowered at all?

nope but your speedo will be off and it will look like a tractor.,

The overall diameter of the wheel could be reduced with some lower profile tires though surely?

As a side note, what offset do K11's have? is it the same as an N16 Almera? (just I can get some 16's for free thats all)

you will get some rubbing so you'll need to either roll the arch lip in or cut it out completely, you can just about get away with that profile tyre with it lowered 35mm but it will have to have bigger bump stops, ideally you want 45 profile tyres on 15's ;) mine dont rub unless i go over a very harsh bump

The overall diameter of the wheel could be reduced with some lower profile tires though surely?

As a side note, what offset do K11's have? is it the same as an N16 Almera? (just I can get some 16's for free thats all)

thay are a different pcd, micra is 100mm and the n16 is 114.3mm

right, seen a very sexy cheap set of rota rb's that are 13 x 8. Will they fit width ways? :p

Also anyone know where i can get a set of 235/45/13's cheapish. Cheapest ive seen are around £90 EACH!

Yeah i have my K10 on some 195/45/R15 but lowered more than 35mm but they dont touch much only on bumpy roads and when i have weight in the back.

Back