Wheels and Janspeed 4-2-1

OP
OP
raaines
im only scrapping the shell so about 80-110 depending on what value is at the minuite, i have the after market parts off and a few others, i.e alternator, dizzy and so on

hi im interested in a few of your parts the grille and exhaust the front bumper splitter how much would you want for them thanks marcus

OP
OP
raaines
the full exhaust system is just piping welded together, so if u buy the back box and manifold ill just give u the rest for the postage price, want a 100 for it, there 200 new so, cheers

OP
OP
raaines
so here we are now still have bits

100_3031.jpg

100_3030.jpg

100_3028.jpg

100_3027.jpg

i have 2 of these

100_3023.jpg

100_3022.jpg

100_3021.jpg

100_3019-Copy.jpg

Hiya mate, Are the Seats and Sub frames sold and how many harnesses you got left? Also What springs are they and how much do they lower by? Cheers

OP
OP
raaines
the seats are in awful knick if im honest mate, and there just standard frames the seats were bolted to,

i have 2 harnesses, not sure of the make of springs and shocks, but i cut 2 coils off the front and 2 off the rear so they could go cheap,

this is how the car sat

cheers

100_2958.jpg

100_2959.jpg

OP
OP
raaines
k11gazza- the seats £5, suspension (springs/shocks) will include panrod arm id needed £40 and harnesses £25?

johnbr6 - i cant remember what there called mate there a mates but he only has 2 :(

OP
OP
raaines
to be honest the seats are a 1/10 condition there just standard frames but you could have them aswell, i was just going to chuck in the panrod if u needed it :p

would only be 4 bolts to change them, if you give me your standard springs and shocks we could swap them over at mine n u give me 25?

that way you can come standard height and drive away low, easyer for me then cause it leaves me with a rolling shell?

At the Moment my car is unusable ha :p, I will have to leave the Springs and Shocks unless I could get some shockers to you, But will deffo take Seats and Harnesses off you and I will sort out a courier if thats okay with you?and Also how much for Cold Air pipe? Cheers

OP
OP
raaines
cold air pipe was 6 quick from wickes ;)

yeah so 30 quid for seats harnesses and u sort out the courier.

PM me..

Sorry just sold the mani and backbox already :(