Wheel Vibrating Problem & Heating vent.

alexm

Club Member (Trial)
Well my girlfriends micra is having problems and i have no idea so i told her i would ask on here for her. The problems she is having is when the car is not moving and not in gear her steering wheel at a certain angel vibrates and makes a loud vibrating noise :S? I have no idea why. The wheels have been balanced and lined propperly so i dont know what the problem is help please! :D

The second problem is in the dashboard the two small black vents let out cold hair and no hot air at all.:S Anybody know why?

Thanks alex :D

Well my girlfriends micra is having problems and i have no idea so i told her i would ask on here for her. The problems she is having is when the car is not moving and not in gear her steering wheel at a certain angel vibrates and makes a loud vibrating noise :S? I have no idea why. The wheels have been balanced and lined propperly so i dont know what the problem is help please! :D

Thanks alex :D

is it a powersteering model? if so i could just be the pump working overtime or it might even be fubar!

no idea about the steering, second problem could be the thermostat

Ahh i see thanks is it expensive for a new one on a K11. ?

is it a powersteering model? if so i could just be the pump working overtime or it might even be fubar!

Yea its a powersteering k11 :) oh is that bad the fubar :S i have no idea lol but i dont let her take it to the garages because she gets skanked before i know what the problem is haha.

Kk.. But its only the front middle vents that are cold the rest are fine :S? or do they all have induvidual thermostats?

The middle vent's should blow hot when on the face and face/leg settings. It will blow cold air on screen and leg settings

Not too sure in that case mate, in all 4 K11's I've had the middle have blown hot when on the face and face/foot settings...

My current second facelift blows hot on those settings, but my old '99 ally didnt lol.

Forget as i always have the heater position on legs/screen *geek*

ahh kk so its okay that it blows cold air lol :S? anyone else got any ideas about the vibrating :S?

i had the dash out on my 98-00 micra when i sent it to be flocked. and i can assure you that the centre two vents only blow cold/fresh air, they are on a seperate feed to the others.

i had the dash out on my 98-00 micra when i sent it to be flocked. and i can assure you that the centre two vents only blow cold/fresh air, they are on a seperate feed to the others.

Okay mate thankyou very much! :D i can now tell my girlfriend to stop wingjing haha!

Okay mate thankyou very much! :D i can now tell my girlfriend to stop wingjing haha!

not a problem. but i see where she's coming from. i hated it on mine aswell. so i only had them open on hot days. i know on the p11, they've got a dial to switch between fresh air or heated air on the centre vents :(

same, i've got mine out at the moment and its a pain!

all my ducting went in the bin :p and i blanked the big orifice on the heater off, more hot air for the screen and my tootsies :glance:

haha, seems to be problem in hers with 2 people its fine as soon as 3 people in the car the thing steams up haha

Back