Wheel Trim Colour?

What colour shall I spray paint my Nissan wheel trims?

• Black

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • White

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Don't Bother

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Some kind of Silver

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Right, just washed my car and the only thing that will never be clean again are the hub caps.

Can't be bothered to get any alloys at the moment, so I thought i'd give them a bit of a spray paint just to tidy them up.

Question is, what colour shall I paint them?

Attached is a picture of the car, and Im thinking, make them white, black or some kind of silver! Fairly logical.

Which do you think?

Attachments

• surfer_micra.JPG
    surfer_micra.JPG
    537.6 KB · Views: 250
if you're thinking of re-conditioning them then just respray with silver, dont touch any other colours. theres no point........:doh:

Reason im not going to go for alloys yet is because I may not have the car tooo much longer, what with a few engine problems lurking, and I don't really feel like spending that amount of money on something cosmetic for now :)

Saw a K10 with white hub caps just like mine yesterday, looks quite nice I think.

Why don't you get some pastel paints and you and your mates have a laugh trying out your artistic talents? Paint some stuff that'll look wierd when it's turning on the motorway! :p
Or get some "Pimp" plastic spinners! lol <-- Seriously though, I'm kidding!

-JGti

id say get a grip, a poll to help you decide which colour to spray wheel trims? seriously, go and spend the £9 and buy a new set

Turtle said:
lol! i take it you voted for "dont bother" ben!

Gemma85 said:
ah gotta love the ben he's back straight to the point and speaks the truth

didnt mean to sound rude but you have the likes of k11 stew who does immense structural changes to his car without creating polls and stuff and then this lol

and turtle yeah i did :) but so did others who just wont say anything

Ben said:
didnt mean to sound rude but you have the likes of k11 stew who does immense structural changes to his car without creating polls and stuff and then this lol

and turtle yeah i did :) but so did others who just wont say anything

no, thanks for your opinion, really, dont care what people think lol, just dont know which would look best!

Spray m silver mate. I did with mine, while saving up for decent alloys. Just sand m down lightly, and spray them.
Can't really tell the difference with new ones on mine, except for the curb-scratches the gf made on m. :p

Oboema said:
Spray m silver mate. I did with mine, while saving up for decent alloys. Just sand m down lightly, and spray them.
Can't really tell the difference with new ones on mine, except for the curb-scratches the gf made on m. :p

lol

yeah also ive got some nasty mark left from when the tow truck belt went accross the wheel hub grr so i want them looking a bit newer

as it happens i think the k10 hub caps are really quite good compared to a lot of car hub caps!

If your going to paint, don't bother with wheel trime just paint your steelies. I did mine white and looked pretty good

Back