Wheel size

hi i am wanting to put 16" alloys on my micra, is there anyway i can double check to see they will fit perfect? i have 15" on at the moment will the extra inch alter the speedo at all?

hi i am wanting to put 16" alloys on my micra, is there anyway i can double check to see they will fit perfect? i have 15" on at the moment will the extra inch alter the speedo at all?

I've got 17s on my K12. There's a tyre size calculator in an old post somewhere if you do a search for it, this will tell the diff it will make to the speedo. Although mines only 1% out so not enough to need any adjustment.

you can fit 17's on, yorksireman put some on his k12.

You actually get 18s on them, A lot of the wolfrace wheels only come in 18 fit for K12 rather than their usual 15 and 17 fitment. Check out the wolfrace wheel fitment simulator here

2dscf017.JPG

Thanks Arnold. Thats actually a really good pic. I thought I'd let you know mburrows that mines not lowered in that pic. As you can see the my 17s in the future with a nice set of black 18s maybe but getting it lowered first so we'll se how it looks after that.

Back